phil&Sue

Cathay pacific? To fly to uk, any thoughts pls

HI, HAVE GOT A CATHAY FLIGHT ON HOLD FOR JUST MID MARCH, WANDERED IF ANYONE WITH AN INFANT (22 MONTHS!!!), HAS TRAVELLED BACK WITH THEM PLS? ARE THEY FAMILY FRIENDLY, AS WILL BE ON OWN WITH AN INFANT. TA LOTS FOR ANY THOUGHTS. Travelled out with S/pore Airlines. Transit time fits in q well with Cathay. Thanks.

I like CP. Most of the big Asian airlines are excellent. Singapore Airlines, CP, can't go wrong usually.

Guest moonraker1959

Hi we have flown with CP before and had no problems at all.However we did'nt fly with a toddler!I seem to recall the kids that were on board seemed happy enough and the crew were quite attentive to their needs.

Guest MrsHills

We came with CP, the only problem is (and this will happen whoever you go with) if littleun is fast asleep in basinette, they will get you to wake him/her if there is turbulence! I hope you booked one, our son was VERY tall but at an age when you can get one, he slept a lot of the time even with his legs hanging over the side!!! CP VERY child friendly, I even had a stewardess look after him while I went to the toilet and during a 'freshen up' in toilet as well.