trevorpayne

meds completed

Glad to get the last hurdle out of the way.

Doctors were great in Manchester, they even let my daughter take the xrays of me and my wife.

They told us everything was fine, just got to wait for the blood results to come back.

:daydreaming:

I hope so.

The police checks seem to be taking longer than the 10 days its states on the web site.

But everything seems to take forever with the migration process.

Good luck with your visas

Guest china

Hi Trevor

I am sure your meds will come back fine, and you police checks will come soon. I know it is 10 working days, not including day of receipt and posting, and also days in the post, i.e. 10 working days just to process, so I reckon with the weekends and postage I wouldn't start to worry until three whole weeks have passed. Also I read on another post that they were informed that there is a 10 day backlog in processing too, but I don't know how tru this is. We paid for the express service and it was really quick, posted on a saturday and arrived back with us on the thurdsday - that was the two working days option, so it still toook 6 days if you count postage, reciept and the sunday.

Good luck, it will be totally worth the wait when you get that visa granted email! x