Which documents to get signed and witnessed for SS?

tori0609

Hello, me again, does anyone know if it's just the 1st page of the SS application form that needs to be signed and witnessed by a solicitor or do the other documents also need signing?>

Thanks in advance (don;t know where I'd be without the help on this forum sometimes!)

Hello, me again, does anyone know if it's just the 1st page of the SS application form that needs to be signed and witnessed by a solicitor or do the other documents also need signing?>

Thanks in advance (don;t know where I'd be without the help on this forum sometimes!)

Hi

We have just submitted our SA Sponsorship and its only the front application sheet you need witnessing. As it states on the Make the Move website "Documents do not need to be certified copies, but must be copies of true and genuine originals. All documents must be in English or translated by a qualified Translator into English"

Hope this helps

Nat & Gaz

We must have gone over the SS over and over again just to make sure it was right!! You do start to doubt yourself don't you!! The process is such hard work, we are going alone with no agent, but it will be all worth it in the end when we get there (hopefully)!

It looks like we have both submitted our SS online today, we are getting the front sheet witnessed Friday then we will post it via courier Saturday! Keep in touch so we can see where we are up to!

Nat & Gaz