Guest Guest6899

Tracking application diac

Guest Guest6899

Hi when you have a TRN number can you track your application, iv looked on the DIAC website but dont seem to be able to see any where you can enter it.

Thanks Lisa

Guest Guest6899

Sharon, Did you reply to my post on poms in Oz too?? you can be my private advisor, lol.

Lisa x

Guest littlem

So I take it you are all lodged now, exciting hope the next wait isn't too long. You will now be checking the diac website everyday instead of the SA one .

Guest karyn1
    Hi when you have a TRN number can you track your application, iv looked on the DIAC website but dont seem to be able to see any where you can enter it.

Thanks Lisa

Hi!

Where do you get the TRN number from? Our agent deals with everything, but it would be nice to have a nosey! I have an email forwarded from agent with a DIAC ref number, entered that but it didn't work:huh:

Guest littlem
    Hi!

Where do you get the TRN number from? Our agent deals with everything, but it would be nice to have a nosey! I have an email forwarded from agent with a DIAC ref number, entered that but it didn't work:huh:

Hi ours was the diac ref number mixed letters and one number for us 10 characters. If not just ask your agent for it they should be able to provide.

Michelle

Guest Guest6899
    So I take it you are all lodged now, exciting hope the next wait isn't too long. You will now be checking the diac website everyday instead of the SA one .

Im afraid its already started, lol:biglaugh: iv looked about 5 times today and it only went in last night!! im worried though i will press the wrong button and mess it up.

Lisa

Guest Guest6899
    Hi!

My agent emailed it to me today to let SA know as we did the ss application without them, but worried i messed things up a bit. As i put in PIO, i sent form 1100 and think i should have waited until i had the TRN number. Iv mailed SA to add so lets hope it will be ok. As the previous post said, why dont you ask them im sure they will let you know.

Lisa

Guest Guest6899
    Hi Lisa,

probably, I do tend to frequent both sites, major OCD, I'm afraid. :eek:

Sharon

Me too..

Lisa x

Guest littlem
    Hi Littlem,

you're just down the road from me, I'm in Aldershot, wonder why I'm trying to emigrate?

Sharon

On the doorstep. I see your a nurse do you work at frimley? Aldershots not that bad ..... But can see why Adelaide appeals :-)

Do you have any idea when you would like to go yet? I'm looking at the end of the year. Scary!