Sign in to follow this  
Guest markj71

Eels Rugby League Club

Guest markj71

Rugby League Players

PLAYERS OF ALL AGES WANTED

Following on from the success of 2010 when both senior grades won their premierships and grand finals and the U12's were GF runners up, the Eels Rugby League Club are inviting NEW PLAYERS to join the most successful Rugby League Club in South Australia.

We have teams available in junior, youth and senior age grades.

Girls can participate in full tackle upto U12's then we have a ladies tag competition so there is a team for all to join.

The club is located at Dry Creek Reserve, Corner of Flame Avenue and Churchill Road North, Dry Creek servicing a zone that covers from Gepps Cross to Salisbury, Greenwith and Modbury.

We are a family orientated club with experienced and accredited coaches who aim to develop not just rugby league skills but also life skills.

If you require any more information please feel free to contact

President: Mark Hague – 0410 781523

or email: markjhague@aol.com

Registrar: Martin O'Rourke - 0402 227749

or email: eelsrlc@live.com

Or visit website - Eels Rugby League Club - SportingPulse

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Boxertony
      We are a group of expats from England who just enjoy a friendly game of golf every Sunday morning. What you need to do is join our facebook account called Adelaide Golflovers, a gentleman called Richard hosts this facebook account. Every week, tends to be Monday or Tuesday he puts up an event for golf on the Sunday giving the venue and the tee off times. You either put that you are going or not going or maybe. There is no pressure to attend or not attend. We play stableford points, that means everyone as an equal chance of winning. We are not a Society and we always play on local public courses all over Adelaide regions as far as from Gawler to Goolwa. The prices tend to be from $45 to $55 per round. The winner chooses and books the next weeks golf and the loser complete a write up (which is a piss take - banter). My mobile is 044 911 9334 and I am called Tony Smith or Private Message me or email me on Tony_Smith1969@hotmail.com
    • By john
      Port Pirates Collegiate Soccer club are looking for additional players for our reserve soccer team, training Tuesday and some Thursdays, Dimboola st, Taperoo, great facilities and club, games on Saturday’s, call John 0413 594 955
    • By Flossie
      Hi! 
      I'm Flora, I recently moved to Adelaide to study but being a bit older than the average student I'm finding it hard to meet people. Would anyone be up for drinks? I had a look and couldn't see any recent posts about a meet up. 
      Flora
    • By Marc Richards
      We emigrated 5 years ago and brought our house, be lovely to rent it out to a pommi family who want to live in a good suburb between the beach & CBD.  4 Beds, Pool, lovely kitchen, zoned for good schools,  etc.....  Here is the link for the ad on gumtree
      https://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ads.html?c=2&ctk=QINZn-seWbcJEjG9wscx6A&csrft=090effdc27f92bb71995fcfafbe94ae5
      Seller's description
      Date Listed: 30/09/2017 Last Edited: 30/09/2017 Dwelling Type: House For Rent By: Owner Available: 04/11/2017 Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom Parking: Off Street Smoking: No Furnished: No Pet Friendly: Yes INSIDE

Four Bedrooms all with built in Robes & ceiling fans

Open Plan Kitchen Diner with dishwasher, Oven, fridge freezer, mixer taps, filtered water tap, stone bench tops & space for table & chairs for both casual & formal dining.

Large separate Lounge room – Gas combustion heater, ceiling fans, split A/C

Bathroom – Large Freestanding bath, Separate shower, double sink Unit & toilet

Laundry – Toilet, cupboard, worktop & Space for 2 front loading machines

Split Reverse Cycle A/C Units & Smoke Alarms

All windows & doors have fly screens

OUTSIDE

Pool & Spa bath (Solar Heated) with safety fencing (Salt Water Chlorinated)

Remote Control gates providing secure entry & parking for 2 cars in carport & driveway

3Kw Solar Panels

Undercover Decked entertaining area

Lock up shed

Irrigated Veggie boxes

OTHER INFO

2 minute walk from linear Park & popular coffee shop, on bus route for City to Bay, 10 min drive to CBD, 7 min drive to Henley beach.

Zoned for Lockleys Primary School & Underdale High.

Pets at Landlords discretion  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use