Guest donna888

Ahpra. Certifying docs

Guest donna888

Hi, has anyone been ok getting a solicitor to certify their documents?? I no it says a notary or jp but 2 agencies said a solicitor is fine and I have z vousin who is one znd will sign for me.

Btw. Got my ielts results and got overall 8.5!!

Donna

Hi Donna, we used a solicitor for all of our certifying and we have had no queries or problems.

Guest Guest6899

We used a solicitor too, i shopped around as it can be very expensive but found one who was very reasonable.

Lisa

Guest donna888
    We used a solicitor too, i shopped around as it can be very expensive but found one who was very reasonable.

Lisa

Thanks, did you use the solicitor to certify your ahpra docs? Their web says only jp or notary. But hoping solicitor can just do it with no problems.

Regards, donna

Hi

I emailed ahpra about id requirements and this is the reply I got

We require a document from each category and all must be certified (by public notary or Justice of the Peace).

I have had my visa since 2009 and when I had my ANMC assessment I could use a solicitor which cost £10. I have had a price from the local court of £25 a sheet when a JP certifies. I have rang around public notaries and the cheapest I have been quoted is £50 for 10-25 sheets. It seems that ahpra are making everything more difficult at the moment.

Hope this helps.

Guest donna888
    Hi

I emailed ahpra about id requirements and this is the reply I got

We require a document from each category and all must be certified (by public notary or Justice of the Peace).

I have had my visa since 2009 and when I had my ANMC assessment I could use a solicitor which cost £10. I have had a price from the local court of £25 a sheet when a JP certifies. I have rang around public notaries and the cheapest I have been quoted is £50 for 10-25 sheets. It seems that ahpra are making everything more difficult at the moment.

Hope this helps.

thanks for the info. It is ridiculous that you can get a solicitor to sign if you are in Australia but not if you are outside?? Also I think you can get a list of professionals to sign the anmc documents? I'm not sure how many docs I will need to get certified but will end up paying a fortune!!

Guest karenbonnar

I am surprised the JP was charging I thought they had to do it for free. Ours were certified by the JP for free, the only thing was we had to wait on an appointment but only a week.

Guest Guest6899
    Thanks, did you use the solicitor to certify your ahpra docs? Their web says only jp or notary. But hoping solicitor can just do it with no problems.

Regards, donna

I just got the solicitor to sign all docs for visa, ahpra everything!! well its sent off now, will wait and see.

Lisa

Guest kenco
    Hi, has anyone been ok getting a solicitor to certify their documents?? I no it says a notary or jp but 2 agencies said a solicitor is fine and I have z vousin who is one znd will sign for me.

Btw. Got my ielts results and got overall 8.5!!

Donna

how did you find your test i got a local mp to do my signing and nothing has come back yet ?