Need help with ss form !!!

Guest petal

Guest petal

Any help would be appreciated please..

At the moment we are waiting for our tra result to come bk hopefully it will here in nxt two weeks , :daydreaming: in the meantime our migration lady has sent us the form we have to fill in giving reasons in why we want to go to sa

THE ONE QUESTION IM A LITTLE STUCK ON IS AS FOLLOWS "

HOW WIIL YOU COPE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SECURE EMPLOYMENT AND NOT BE ABLE TO CLAIM SOCIAL SECURITY FOR 4 YEARS OR MORE..

im not totally thick but i have had some advice but its seems if you do it online they dont ask the same questions as a migration expert asks, or is every migration expert different..:arghh: we do have savings but dont think it will stretch that far lol

hope someone can help

many thanks susan ..

Guest Guest6899

We were not asked to provide this information, we didnt use an agent for the ss as its very straight forward, but my friend did. Agents do seem to want different things.

Lisa

Guest petal
we were not asked to provide this information, we didnt use an agent for the ss as its very straight forward, but my friend did. Agents do seem to want different things.

Lisa

hi lisa yes i guess your right it is pretty straight forward but we didnt know if we would have any hiccups along the way and being as we have only just started thought it would be better, lets hope ah

thanks anyway

susan .. :)

Guest Claire
Any help would be appreciated please..

At the moment we are waiting for our tra result to come bk hopefully it will here in nxt two weeks , :daydreaming: in the meantime our migration lady has sent us the form we have to fill in giving reasons in why we want to go to sa

THE ONE QUESTION IM A LITTLE STUCK ON IS AS FOLLOWS "

HOW WIIL YOU COPE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SECURE EMPLOYMENT AND NOT BE ABLE TO CLAIM SOCIAL SECURITY FOR 4 YEARS OR MORE..

im not totally thick but i have had some advice but its seems if you do it online they dont ask the same questions as a migration expert asks, or is every migration expert different..:arghh: we do have savings but dont think it will stretch that far lol

hope someone can help

many thanks susan ..

Hi Susan,

Are you completing the online SS application form? We submitted our application in January and we werent asked this question?

We are dealing with an agent, but my understanding was that the online application was the exact same for everyone, otherwise it would pretty hard for SA to make a decison on whether to approve?? :o

Claire x

Guest petal
Hi Susan,

Are you completing the online SS application form? We submitted our application in January and we werent asked this question?

We are dealing with an agent, but my understanding was that the online application was the exact same for everyone, otherwise it would pretty hard for SA to make a decison on whether to approve?? :o

Claire x

Hi Claire

im really not sure now feel really confused i havnt looked at online sa ss our agent just sent us some questions we have to answear ref living ,costs, and off course the question i sent on original blog and why we want to go etc etc.

answear to your question no we are not doing online app doing it with agent , she has sent the qustions to us then she will send them to a lady in oz who will check over them to make sure they will be ok to submit and if ok application will be sent , god this is crazy and and we have just started :arghh:

not sure where i will get an answear its not as if i dont know what to put just alittle help so i dont mess it up and it will go through first time to this lady and she will verify it i hope anyway ..

thanks claire

susan

Guest Claire
Hi Claire

im really not sure now feel really confused i havnt looked at online sa ss our agent just sent us some questions we have to answear ref living ,costs, and off course the question i sent on original blog and why we want to go etc etc.

answear to your question no we are not doing online app doing it with agent , she has sent the qustions to us then she will send them to a lady in oz who will check over them to make sure they will be ok to submit and if ok application will be sent , god this is crazy and and we have just started :arghh:

not sure where i will get an answear its not as if i dont know what to put just alittle help so i dont mess it up and it will go through first time to this lady and she will verify it i hope anyway ..

thanks claire

susan

Hi Susan,

The application changed not too long ago, may be that your agent has the old questions, you could go onto the SA website and look at the questions?

We found the application to be rather straight forward, their wasnt any questions that tripped us up or anything!

Good luck with it, keep us posted!! x

Guest alex27

hi there,

think maybe your agent is giving you questions that used to be on the form? because I applied for this in Jan and they didn't ask anything like this. The questions were actually pretty straight-forward and easy to answer...

IF you have to answer this (given the previous responses seems like you may not), you say you have savings which will help, but you are also prepared to take any job that comes in order to earn an income until you get employed in your regular field and then list some things that you have found where they are asking for workers e.g. you could say you would do farm work or work in a store or in a fast food outlet. Not sure what your occupation is but if you for example had computer skills you could say you would undertake temporary office work.

Basically they want to see that you have a plan to find alternative sources of work should you not find work immediately.

Guest petal

Hi zoot thanks for your reply yes i totally agree with what you wrote it was much what i was going to write anyway , just wanted to get other peoples thoughts and put it all together .

Many thanks

susan