Sign in to follow this  
Guest alex27

Can you email your case officer?

Guest alex27

Hi everyone,

we were really excited to get our case officer last week, about 4 weeks after having state sponsorship approved.

Just wondering if anyone can help-can I email him back at the address he sent the email from?

There is a lot of other ways that he lists for you to get in touch, including the online enquiry form. But if I have a question, am I allowed to email back at the gsm team migration address?

Thx for your help!!

Guest pixie7

Sorry can't help with that one, but just wanted to say- wow- you got your case officer so quickly after SS approved- brilliant! Was that because your 175 visa was already submitted?

How long di your SA ss take?

Im a primary teacher (think you've answered a question for me in another post!-thanks!) and just sent in my skills assessment. I'm only at the beginning of the journey but already trying to second guess how long everything will take and wishing it would hurry up!!

Congratulations on the CO!:)

Guest pixie7

Sorry can't help with that one, but just wanted to say- wow- you got your case officer so quickly after SS approved- brilliant! Was that because your 175 visa was already submitted?

How long di your SA ss take?

Im a primary teacher (think you've answered a question for me in another post!-thanks!) and just sent in my skills assessment. I'm only at the beginning of the journey but already trying to second guess how long everything will take and wishing it would hurry up!!

Congratulations on the CO!

Guest alex27

hey pixie!

yes, im a primary school teacher too, but had my skills assessment done ages ago. hopefully yours won't take too long. the state sponsorship only took like 3 weeks and the co another 4! think maybe it's cus i already had an application in, think you're right! good luck to you, im sure you'll be able to apply soon!x

Guest enabrutus
    Hi everyone,

we were really excited to get our case officer last week, about 4 weeks after having state sponsorship approved.

Just wondering if anyone can help-can I email him back at the address he sent the email from?

There is a lot of other ways that he lists for you to get in touch, including the online enquiry form. But if I have a question, am I allowed to email back at the gsm team migration address?

Thx for your help!!

Hi Alex,

This was part of the auto-reply message I got when emailed my CO directly to provide him with requested documentation:

"This mailbox is for receipt of any documents in support of your visa application as requested by your case officer only."

It also read towards the bottom: "If you have already made an application then all enquiries for the GSM Adelaide and GSM Brisbane need to be made using the on-line enquiry form

at: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm or

Telephone:

1300 364 613 (in Australia) for the cost of a local call; or

+61 1300 364 613 (outside Australia)

Contact Hours: (Australian Central Time):

0900 to 1600 Monday to Friday

Please note: due to the large volume of calls we receive, from time to time you may experience lengthy delays before getting to speak to a customer service officer."

Although I have not given you a straight response, I hope this helps.

Cheers and good luck!

Guest Traceyp

Hi Enabrutus

We got our co on the 2nd Feb 2011 and right at the bottom of the e-mail informing us that we got a co there is a name of the co plus the teams e-mail address,you should be able to use that e-mail.

We have used it successfully twice now to ask about a few things.

Guest enabrutus
    Hi Enabrutus

We got our co on the 2nd Feb 2011 and right at the bottom of the e-mail informing us that we got a co there is a name of the co plus the teams e-mail address,you should be able to use that e-mail.

We have used it successfully twice now to ask about a few things.

Thanks! When I got my CO it was a very informal email asking for medical examination for my baby daughter... Although the e-mail address was not in the body of the message, the email was sent by a "team" address. I have used it to inform the CO of details associated with the medical examination booking and will request the examination results to be sent to this email address also.

Cheers!