Lovely 4 bed rental in Woodcroft up for grabs

Guest Trakki

Guest Trakki

We are moving in the next few weeks out of our lovely rental. It is 4 bedrooms, family room, dining room and play area, the master br has ensuite and walk in robe, other 3 br have built ins. Outside is a large undercover entertainment area and grassed area. Short walk from woodcroft primary and very central to shops, beach etc. We are only moving as we now need something bigger. We do not have an agent, just the landlord who is a sound bloke and doesn't bother you at all. Whenever we have had a problem it has been sorted very quickly. So you can say goodbye to those horrid 3 monthly inspections. He is a family man himself with 4 children so is more than happy for people with lots of children in the property. The rent is $410 a week and well worth it.

Let me know if you are interested as he is more than happy to take someone on our recommendation, we have been in the property 2 years and would have stayed had we not had our 5th child.

Guest jmtomo

omg Tracey i hope we havent missed out, i arrive on 31st march, we have 4 kids and an aupair, hubby is tsyaing in nz till end of year to finsih his job,ui start mine on 4th april, and getting really stressed about fidning a rental ins hort time frame, please please please could you provide me with a contact for your landlord, we are a very tidy family, never rented always been home owners, we have references, im an occupational therapist and my husband is a pe teacher. we have no pets, kids are 15,9,3, and nearly 2 , omg i take my hat of to you going for your 5th

i hope it hasnt gone already

jo

Guest Trakki

Hi, its not gone at the moment but I have someone looking at it today. If they like it its theres if the landlord agrees but if they don't then will be in contact. Will let you know either way

Guest jmtomo

hi yes, i will be, omg i hope you dont feed back how shocking my spelling is.... when i read my last post i nearly died. oh thats so funny, and weird that you managed to suss that out, is adelaide really that close nit?

are u an Ot Penny? i see you have been over there since 2009, how are u finding it, have you guys settled?

so nice to hear from you, where about do you live, we stressing at the mo trying to find rentals and schools, u know the usual.

jo

:o

Hi Jo, just wanted to say Hi , think I may be working with you at MPOT?????

Guest Trakki
omg Tracey i hope we havent missed out, i arrive on 31st march, we have 4 kids and an aupair, hubby is tsyaing in nz till end of year to finsih his job,ui start mine on 4th april, and getting really stressed about fidning a rental ins hort time frame, please please please could you provide me with a contact for your landlord, we are a very tidy family, never rented always been home owners, we have references, im an occupational therapist and my husband is a pe teacher. we have no pets, kids are 15,9,3, and nearly 2 , omg i take my hat of to you going for your 5th

i hope it hasnt gone already

jo

Sent you a pm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Trakki

Still up for grabs, tennant that was lined up has sadly dropped out. Let me know if you are interested and I will forward you the landlords details.

Guest Steve&Gems

Hi tracey we love to have a look as we have to be out of our short term rental in a few weeks well as soon as our crate arrives but would secur a rentall as soon as

steve gemma lex

• 1 month later...