Offer from Outback Jack's via Spreets.com

JHN5

I think they must have pulled the deal as it's not listed on their website as a previous deal, and the link from the email I was sent now just goes straight to some poncey massage thing!!!

Hmm, massage or steak? massage or steak? no contest! Bah humbug! There's a nice one for Cafe Indulge at Semaphore on Jump On It - Adelaide - An internationally-inspired three-course dinner for you and a special someone, including a glass of wine and a coffee each at Cafe Indulge for only $49, valued at $123 though....

I think they must have pulled the deal as it's not listed on their website as a previous deal, and the link from the email I was sent now just goes straight to some poncey massage thing!!!

Hmm, massage or steak? massage or steak? no contest! Bah humbug! There's a nice one for Cafe Indulge at Semaphore on Jump On It - Adelaide - An internationally-inspired three-course dinner for you and a special someone, including a glass of wine and a coffee each at Cafe Indulge for only $49, valued at $123 though....

It always makes me smile when I see "a special someone" in the marketing copy. Oh well if I can't have a steak I think I'll try this instead.

Make Your Own Bailey’s Irish Cream @Not Quite Nigella

Happy St Patricks Day !

Just had an email staying the following: -

"This morning we told you that you can buy a dinner for two at

Outback Jacks for just $39…but before most of you could steal the

deal, we pulled it off the Spreets Adelaide page (a little

naughty of us hey?!).

That's because we are adding a finishing touch to the deal and it

will be back, mostly next week...so that you won't have to wait

too long to have a hearty steak meal.

For those of you who purchased the deal this morning, your credit

cards haven't been charged, for others who were about to buy the

deal, keep a close eye on your Spreets daily email next week."

Hope this comes back as was gutted when i couldnt buy!