Willber

The Farewell Party

Well its come around a lot quicker than i thought but we have our leaving do on Sunday and i dont really know what to expect:chatterbox:

Everyone seems to be looking forward to it but i'm a mixed bag of thoughts at the moment( think people just want a good knees up, plenty have booked Monday off work:biglaugh:)

Oh well chin up and hopefully we will have a good day!

Andrew

Guest karenbonnar

Hi, I hope you have a good day and nice memory to take to Oz with you.

Karen

Guest Steph&Lee

Hi,

Hope you have a great night!!

I would be dreading ours with all the expected tears, but with excitement too!

Enjoy!

Steph

Ours was held at our local rugby club..and it went on til 4 am was very messy...but a good laugh to catch up with everybody...have a good one drink and be merry.

HG

Guest clare

We had a fab 1 too, so lovely to have the people you care about together, all wishing you well. I often think back to that special night and laugh about certain things. Its one of your milestones in the whole emergrating process chance to let your hair down! Embrace it have a few drinks, i have some lovely memories of ours. Enjoy!!

Well its come around a lot quicker than i thought but we have our leaving do on Sunday and i dont really know what to expect:chatterbox:

Everyone seems to be looking forward to it but i'm a mixed bag of thoughts at the moment( think people just want a good knees up, plenty have booked Monday off work:biglaugh:)

Oh well chin up and hopefully we will have a good day!

Andrew

We didn't have one but I managed to some how have two with my mates - strange that! Reckon the best is just to have a good time and enjoy the moment.

All the best for your party and travel,

Cooler

Guest Kat+Rocco

Hope you have a lovely time....it will be hard and emotional:sad: I know I'm going to be a mess when we get to that point.

but that said:

YOUR MOVING TO AUSTRALIA!!!!!

Enjoy the special time with your friends and family x:cute:

Guest leemina

We've already had a few family members ask "when's the leaving party?" . We're not having one though, the family that are asking are the ones that we hardly see other than birthdays and xmas and never phone us (other way round).

My hubbys gonna have a night out with the lads from work, and I'll go for a meal with the girls, also a small family meal (like we have every couple of months with family that we actually see), but not going to have a big one.

Enjoy your night

x