Guest hattie

Help washing powder

Guest hattie

Hello

be grateful for help. We have just arrived in Adelaide :o! We have an 9 week old. What non bio washing powder do people use out here good for babies Back in the UK I was using Fairy - can you get Fairy out here?

Thanks

Hattie

Guest Trakki

I use duo which I feel is similar to persil that I used in the UK. My children have been fine with it, used it when my youngest was tiny too.

I have moved to a Earth liquid as my washing machine did not like the powder variety it is more expensive but it lasts ages and cuddly sensitive fabric softer smells fine and good clean clothes. I too used Fairy miss it.

Also used Omo and that was good.

Guest guest3462

We are using surf as it's the only one that my little one doesn't itch with. We have a tiny baby are you in the southern suburbs we could meet for sanity coffee morning if u fancy! :-)

I used to use fairy non-bio in the UK. Here I have used and preferred Omo Sensitive. Although MIL gets Dominant stuff so the Dominant sensitive powder is also ok for us. Not sure how you buy dominant so will have to check...

Ah, here's the website: Dominant - keep it clean, keep it green

It'd probably be only any good to you if you bought from a consultant or know someone else who uses Dominant (which I doubt unless anyone else on PIA does) because there's a threshold before you can get free delivery.

ETA: Looks like Harvey Norman (city, gepps cross and munno para) sell Dominant or there are a number of consultants' details on the site.

Guest hattie

Thanks for all your help! It is so funny how you feel completely lost buying something so simple!

:D

Hattie

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Hi

My little girl gets really bad eczema, and i use only hypoallergenic washing liquid. Big W do very large economical tub things, you only need a tiny bit. Hope this helps.

I've just gone back to Dominant from Omo and feel like the prodigal! it's good to be home - love the smell, and it actually works on the clothes. :) Including forgetting to treat a polo shirt for blood stains (my 4YO had a nosebleed in centre link on Friday - great timing!) and finding when I got it out of the machine it was totally clean. Which I need now that I don't have the option of bleaching my clothes with the sun cos my line's in the shade in our new house.

We have many sensitive skin people in our house and absolutely no probs with the Dominant.

Might brave going back to washable nappies next...