JHN5

Outback Jacks Limited Offer Released again

Spreets Adelaide

Adelaide Spreeters, Outback Jacks is back. Yay! A hearty night out feasting on a great steak meal for two, normally $94, just $39!

spreets.com.au

Dinner for Two at Outback Jacks - Just $39, Valued at $94. Includes Two Mega Prime Rib Steak or Eye Fillet, Chips, Salad, Garlic Bread PLUS House Wine or Tap Beer. Chicken & Seafood Options Available

Spreets

PLEASE NOTE THESE OFFERS ARE LIMITED

Laurie

Guest helene73
    Spreets Adelaide

Adelaide Spreeters, Outback Jacks is back. Yay! A hearty night out feasting on a great steak meal for two, normally $94, just $39!

spreets.com.au

Dinner for Two at Outback Jacks - Just $39, Valued at $94. Includes Two Mega Prime Rib Steak or Eye Fillet, Chips, Salad, Garlic Bread PLUS House Wine or Tap Beer. Chicken & Seafood Options Available

Spreets

PLEASE NOTE THESE OFFERS ARE LIMITED

Laurie

I love outback jacks ate there loads when I was in Perth :)

Thanks for that - I see they've sold over 500 coupons already - it's going to be tough to get booked in!

I have a voucher for a place called Jam in the City, thought I'd phone up and book to use it the other day (as I saw they had been offering more vouchers since the one I'd bought) and they told me they are fully booked every night for at least the next five weeks!

Some places also seem to be happy to take your booking until they hear that you'll be using a voucher, then hey presto! they're suddenly fully booked after all...

Hope this doesn't happen with outback Jacks but I do have my doubts - 500 vouchers for two people each - if they only offer say, 2 bookings on vouchers a night, it's going to take an awfully long time!

Diane

Thanks for that - I see they've sold over 500 coupons already - it's going to be tough to get booked in!

I have a voucher for a place called Jam in the City, thought I'd phone up and book to use it the other day (as I saw they had been offering more vouchers since the one I'd bought) and they told me they are fully booked every night for at least the next five weeks!

Some places also seem to be happy to take your booking until they hear that you'll be using a voucher, then hey presto! they're suddenly fully booked after all...

Hope this doesn't happen with outback Jacks but I do have my doubts - 500 vouchers for two people each - if they only offer say, 2 bookings on vouchers a night, it's going to take an awfully long time!

Diane

This will be the first time have bought one of these vouchers so i hope i havent had my fingers burnt!! It is only for North Adelaide and Sunday to Thurs. I have eaten there a couple of times and cannot fault it so hopefully it will be the same again.

Wonder if you can use them on Kids Eat Free Nights (Tues & Weds)!! Now that would be a real bargain.

Definitely worth registering for the daily deals emails: there are various sites: Scoopon, Cudo, Ourdeal, a few others and this one, Spreets, and also if you google All the Daily Deals Adelaide there are quite a few of them on there: think it's Adelaide daily deals | All the local group buying and one day deals sites | Australia

Hi Diane

Yes completely agree re registering for some of these deal updates. Could be well worth it.

The Entertainment Book should be out soon for this year so when that comes out we'll be getting one to take advantage of the deals/ discounts.

Well, managed to book in for tonight so will let you know how it goes!

Thanks again for the heads-up!

Guest Guest5035
    Meant to come back here and say - great meal, real bargain!

Also, found this interesting site for anyone that gers a voucher then is unable to use it for whatever reason - it's just started up so in its infancy at the moment but worth keeping an eye on - redealize Australia - buy and sell daily deals

OH THANKS FOR THAT DIANE:arghh::arghh::arghh:my oh has just started grinning from ear to ear.

stevo:err:

LOL Stevo, I have a whole folder of vouchers for various dinners and lunches now - if you want to take your long-suffering wife out for a meal anytime, just ask and I'm sure I can sell you a voucher or two. I just can't resist a bargain....!!!!!

We went to the Bull and Bear in King William Street on Wednesday - with two vouchers of course (took kids too) - it was really nice. Tasty steak, and $20 per person bar bill to work our way through. OH ended up having a double Irish Coffee at the end just to try and use up the credit! Nice staff in there too.