bulk billing GPs close to Adelaide CBD?

Guest ariana12

Guest ariana12

Hello

Would anyone know of a good bulk billing female GP close to Adelaide CBD / Eastern suburbs? Have spent two hours trying to locate one with no luck so far :skeptical::o

Guest ariana12
I go to one in Unley/Parkside. Fountain Corner Family Practice. 57 Unley Rd, 5063. They have been great and very helpful. tel 8373 1797. Bus stops right by it or there is parking to the rear.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for your reply! Called them but they are not a bulk billing practice. Am trying to locate a bulk billing one for adults :o

Guest Nick11

Personally I have found that the doctors that bulk bill spend less time with you and aren't as good...maybe I have just had bad experiences. My doctor charges $55 and I get about $35 back from medicare. Kids are bulk billed. This money entitles you to a 20 min consultation..I think it is about $10 more if you want 30 mins.

When the kids are sick..I can always get them in within 15 mins and they are always given a very thorough examination.

And to top it all my doctor is a lovely lady from Chester who always explains the medicare system in great detail and is aware of some of the temp visa restrictions .