Visa Cancelled!!!!

Guest Aussiebound

Guest Aussiebound

Hi,

I have posted a indepth message on the last thread I started (wobbles, confused, scared), but wanted you all to know, I have just cancelled the medicals and visa application.

Going to have a large glass or 10 of wine now.

Good Luck everyone with your moves in the future.

Sarah

Hiya Sarah

I am glad you have been able to come to a decision you feel happy with, you must feel like a load has been lifted off your shoulders. I admire you for admitting that it is not for you although you were the last person I thought would change their mind.

When do you think you will move to Lincoln?

Anyway I wish you lots of luck in your new life and hopefully you will stay in touch, if you move to Lincoln before we go we will have to meet up.

Take care

Tracey

Guest happy-jools

Although I already knew, as you told me over the phone, just wanted to add my sorrow to your post.

Im absolutely gutted for me, but pleased you at ease with things now.

Its must have been so hard for you, and I understand you reasons for not going.

Please, please keep in touch - as it would be a shame. After all we love you guys and the kids do too.

And when we get there - you can always come and visit.

Will miss our dreams that we had together.xxxx:wubclub::wubclub:

Im absolutely gutted for me, but pleased you at ease with things now.

Me too. :sad:

I was well looking forward to those talked about Ozzie camping trips. But you gotta do what you gotta do. I hope you are totally sure about this seeing as you are where you are re the visa. Did you think about getting the visa then go over on your hols to activate it? You would then have 5 whole years to change your mind. Shame to start all over again. I'm sure you have thought about it as you have bound to have discussed this in depth.

Good luck and hope Lincoln works out for you. Regards to Neil as I'm sure he is disapointed but good on him to back you.

Speak soon

Pete

Guest dglamoore

A hard decision to make but you must be do what is best for you and your family. I hope it does all work out for you and you have no what if's further down the line - personally I would have gone for the visa still so it was there after having gone this far even if it was never used.

It is a shame we won't meet - unless of course you ever pop over for a visit and then our door is always open :wubclub: Wishing you luck in everything you do and hapiness.

Lisa

Guest Aussiebound
Me too. :sad:

I was well looking forward to those talked about Ozzie camping trips. But you gotta do what you gotta do. I hope you are totally sure about this seeing as you are where you are re the visa. Did you think about getting the visa then go over on your hols to activate it? You would then have 5 whole years to change your mind. Shame to start all over again. I'm sure you have thought about it as you have bound to have discussed this in depth.

Good luck and hope Lincoln works out for you. Regards to Neil as I'm sure he is disapointed but good on him to back you.

Speak soon

Pete

We'll just have to enjoy more British summers camping in the mud and rain!!!!!

We did think about gettting the visa, and validating it next year - just in case! But having told our families we where thinking of staying, I could not do that to them again. Also, neil said he would be forever hoping I would change my mind, and therefore never really make a go of our new life here. The money it would cost to validate the visa will pay for the move here (estate agents, solicitors ) etc. Neil has tried just about every avenue there is to change my mind. I am very lucky that he fully supports my wishes, and even to a point agrees with all my reasons, just he would have taken the risk.

Sure we'll chat again in the future, and I'll keep checking your 'Spaces' so post loads of photos. I'll post mine of our future camping trips!!!!

Good luck everyone, although I'll still keep looking at your progress, I feel I will no longer post on the forum

Bye Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:jiggy::arghh::P

Life is for living not regreting. the decision you have made is the best for you and your family. and is very brave. Going is hard but to admit you have made a decision that is wrong is even harder. I think you are braver than you know. good luck for your future that I am sure will be all the brighter for appriciating what you have.Best of luck:notworthy:

Hi Sarah

Thanks for emailing me.

I am so sorry you have changed your mind but admire you for being brave.

Its your decision & you have to do what is right for Neil & the Girls.

You have a lot of friends here in Adelaide, including us, we will always have you guys stay with us should you fancy a holiday down under.

Please keep in touch if not by the forum by my personal email.

Take care

Angela xx