Guest graandjac

Numbers please........??????

Guest graandjac

Ok guys seeing as it looks like we could have another west mids meet on our hands numbers wise..........Could everyone who could be going on the South east meet 12th Jan to the meet please Pvt message me, (graandjac) so i can get a rough idea on numbers . Just so that poor suzi dosent book a pub that only takes 20 people....!!!!! Cheers Graham;)

Guest Django
    Ok guys seeing as it looks like we could have another west mids meet on our hands numbers wise.....

Erm I think you might mean East Mids.;) I'm surprised you managed to find it. :P:p

Guest Trakki
    Right your banned.....!!!!!

Even though you've banned Pete, can I still come??? :):wubclub:

Tracey

Guest mOZzy

sure tracey!

leave the kids with the banned pete and come ;)

gra: when i first read the title of this thread i thought you wanted my phone number :biglaugh:

Guest happy-jools

Whats happening a south meet, as west mids meet or an east mids meet.

Im confused.

Just let us know, and we will see if we can make it. East mids is defo easier to get to that the South for us, but Im defo not camping. So if anyone has a caravan in their back garden.

Other than that we could book a hotel. Depends if we have enough money left over from Christmas. Hehe.

Would love to meet up tho. Feels like forever since the last meet.:err:

Guest graandjac

;)Mods could you please bump or make this sticky as replys are comming in , but dont want anyone to miss it. cheers Graham

Guest Django
    ;)Mods could you please bump or make this sticky as replys are comming in , but dont want anyone to miss it. cheers Graham

Hmmmmmmmm Can I come now please???? :unsure:

Pete

Guest graandjac

bloody ell pete you found it..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks oh go on then. cheers Graham

Guest Leanne & Mark

OOOOOOO BLIMEY WHOS MEETING WHERE WHAT HOW WHEN????

We are in kent, so i suggest you all come this way;) in fact i can see a nice pub or two from our house!!!

What have i missed??

Guest mOZzy

oh my! we will have to put up huuuuge signs all the way down to the south for them northeners :wacko:

Guest soggy
    Well you can put our name on the list...wanna get used to this travelling thing!!!!

How do i get to the south..?!?!?!

Dan and Steph

just follow the sun, and stop off every now and then to check the beer prices are going up.

Simon

Guest graandjac

:idea:Dan if you bring a cushion with you when you fall over in shock at the beer prices you'll have a soft landing .....and your names down...cheers Graham

Well guys so is this the south meet , the east mids meet??

I know im slow and easily confused so can you clarify if im heading north again then i can dig my passport out!

Guest Leanne & Mark

i dunno ???????/ Would some one please tell me whats going on , when?, and where?..Anyone?????????

Guest mOZzy

hold the horses!!!

it is a SOUTH meet - we did the travelling already after all so just fair and make the northerners come our way ;)

Guest graandjac

L & M please Ian hes being a wally ...:biglaugh:he knows full well the meet is a southern one , and is just confusing things, the venue is still to be confirmed by Mozzy, but i think it is going to be in the Crawley ish area.....? so watch this space. Cheers Graham

Guest Guzzler&Sas
    L & M please Ian hes being a wally ...:biglaugh:he knows full well the meet is a southern one , and is just confusing things, the venue is still to be confirmed by Mozzy, but i think it is going to be in the Crawley ish area.....? so watch this space. Cheers Graham

G'day mate,

Rearrange this well known phrase

Up brewery couldn't p*ss a organise in a, :P, hope you all have good time if you all manage to meet up in the same place, village , town, county, country.:confused:

Good luck

Guzzler

Guest Django
    Rearrange this well known phrase

Up brewery couldn't p*ss a organise in a, :P,

You have to remember Guz that this is the gang that gave you a weeks reading trying to arrange a round of golf. :biglaugh:

Guest graandjac

Keith you keep out of this , your on the other side of the world:p, Pete its taken me 6 months of trauma to get over that one. Cheers Graham

Right guys and girls ( and Graham!)

It has been decided and i have emailed to book an area, so fingers crossed the location for the meet is http://www.themillhouse.info/.

Hyde Drive

Ifield, Crawley

West Sussex

RH11 0PL

Tel: 01293 534959

All looks nice there and when we contacted them a few days ago they said they could allocate the lower restaurent to us. Have asked that its set aside from midday to give the long distance visitors time to get there and have a meal first.

Hope this is acceptable to you all and looking forward to seeing you all there on the 12th January! The more the merrier.

Also dont worry Pete ive asked them to put sign posts up all the way from your front door so you should have no trouble finding it!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: