waynecaz

YIPEEE a c/o at last

I thought we would never say this but ...... WE HAVE A CASE OFFICER ...... :biglaugh:.

we applied aug 09 (175 visa) . its been a long long wait but now we are sooooo happy .

love carolyn x

Guest littlem

Congratulations, its a fab feeling isnt it, we got one today too. So exciting xx

It has been a good day for CO allocation as we got one too. Yay!

Team 2 - We have just been asked to provide work experience evidence. - Easily done. Have asked for a reference from work today and will need to copy them some payslips etc.

Well Done waynecaz and littlem :)

ooh hello again - best news in ages Carolyn, can't wait for the next bit of fantastic news :jiggy::jiggy:

oh thanks again kim you have helped me so much even when i was going insane !!! :notworthy:

love carolyn x

ooh don't you'll make me cry - the visa process is a wonderful thing, made me completely neurotic!!! :goofy:

Guest Angie12

Well done, congratulations !!!

All good things , come to thoughs who wait :o well done for your patience, can't believe you've waited for so long !!

Not much longer and you'll be out there :)

Thank you so much for all your kind words .

c/o not asked for meds yet ... do we wait or just go ahead and book them ?????? .

carolyn x

Hi Wayne and Caz, If you want to speed things up then go ahead and complete the medicals, this will speed things up. However do take into consideration that you have to be in Australia to validate your visa 1 year from the date you completed your medicals. Therefor if you do your medicals in May 2011 and dont get the visa until December 2011, you will have to validate your visa's by the May 2012. I am really looking forward to one of my old time friends, who I have known since we were both 7 years old. (34 yrs) Wayne we have so many old memories from our school days and our lads holidays and many many nights out at the weekend. Get your bags ready mate because we have so many future memories to share. Speak to you both on Skype very soon.

Tony and Jane x

Guest Guest6899
    Yeah!!! We got ours too now xxx

Can i ask what you do Sharon?? good news on the CO.

Thanks tony, gonna ring the agent AGAIN... he says not to book meds yet ..( god knows why not ) ..

yes cant wait to get over and meet you,jane and the family . its gonna be tops !!!

speak soon love carolyn x

Guest moviemummy

Oh I am so happy for you all! Big congratulations. Nearly there. Visas soon...

L x