Guest littlem

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest jayatharaka
I am really jelous and happy... heartily congratulations...I am from India...? U look to be an Indian...B in touch

well, You are partially correct as I don't feel any difference between my Country and India (Just 32km down from India). I'm from Sri Lanka. :smile:

Rgds,

Tharaka

Guest S A !!

Us too !!

Steve, Karen, Alex, Oscar and Nathan

SS Approved May

176 Visa lodged 31st May

Case Officer June 16th

Medicals and Police checks 11th July

Tick tick tick...

Guest SusieOR
Hi,

Got the visa today. :jiggy:

Occupation category: Telecommunication Network Engineer

SA SS lodged: 11/07/2011

SA SS approved : 25/07/2011

visa request lodged : 26/07/2011

CO assigned: 08/08/2011

PCC uploaded: 08/08/2011

medicals (e-health): 09/08/2011

medicals finalized: 14/08/2011

Visa Granted : 15/08/2011

Am I the first one to get the visa under the new points system? :wink:

Rgds,

Tharaka

Now that is quick... congratulations...

Guest Claire

Hello All,

Long time no speak, hope you are all well!

I have been busy trying to get everything organised for our big move - we leave Glasgow in 8 weeks (well 8 weeks come Wednesday) and we still arent organised!

Cara - I cant seem to find the threads you started for folk who have their visa!

Congratulations to everyone who has received their visa - especially Matt, soon enough you will avoid the Glasgow weather!!

Claire x

Guest LancsPom

Spoke to my agent late Thursday night and he told me I've been granted my visa!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!! It's taken 5 months and 1 day, they granted me permanent residency!! sooooo happpy!! :jiggy:

Guest Cara&Gav

Hi Claire,

I bet you are busy, wow bet you can't believe it! Shame we're going to just miss each other but hopefully we will finally meet up when we get out there in a couple of years!

My other thread is http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/news-gossip/23899-thread-people-who-have-got-their-visa-19.html#post196513

Hope that link works.

Cara xx

Hi everyone, am new to this thread but lodged my 176 yesterday the 23 Aug 2011, can someone help, I need to know when uploading docs must they be certified or I can just scan and upload them as they are? kindly help really need to upload the docs here as I have everything with me so that I don't delay the COs process.

Guest Adelaide_bound
Hi everyone, am new to this thread but lodged my 176 yesterday the 23 Aug 2011, can someone help, I need to know when uploading docs must they be certified or I can just scan and upload them as they are? kindly help really need to upload the docs here as I have everything with me so that I don't delay the COs process.

If they have any colour on them somewhere, upload them from being scanned in. If they are in B&W the line on the website (DIAC) says you have to get them certified, but I spoke to three people in the flesh from DIAC and they all said, just scan them all in and upload them. For my docs that weren't in colour (only one) I actually coloured in a bit of logo in biro as there wasn't any colour on it in the first place and there was a little gap in the lettering font where I could do this. If they say they need a cert. copy I'll get it certified, but to be honest I don't think I need it anyway as its just extra proof of something I've got other proof of.

Don't worry if you don't get them all scanned in etc, your CO will just ask for them, or if they are wrong they will tell you and ask for the right thing - someone on here just got a CO and hasn't uploaded anything yet, they have just been asked for it apparently.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest8609
Not sure if this is much help to you...

We got ours back on 25/07/11, so not the most recent of checks done. We paid for the standard service - it took @ 3 weeks.

Rachael

Thanks, Rachael! We paid for standard, too :) It's good to know more or less, because I didn't quite believe they'd do it within 10 or 12 days...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My medicals and PCC submitted... dont know about final answer ...

Co aksed to submit all things til 14th March and after how much time he ll take he never told :(

Application sub calss lodged in August 2009...CO 13th February 2014...Meds 7th MArch 2013....waiting now ...

Hi Everyone, just for the lovely Sharons dream we have a new thread so we can track all the visas once we have the SA ss approval. (Im sure theres a wine or two in this for me somewhere along the line Sharon). I know there is one on PIO so this will be a smaller version for PIA. I will log it in date of visa application if ok with everyone.

Stephen69 - Stephen Rachel and Amy

SA SS approved - 21/3/11

Visa lodged - 11/10/08

Case Officer - Not yet

Visa Granted - Not yet

Heys4oz - Debbie,Graham,Auckland(9),Sophie(8)

SA SS approved-22/02/11

Visa lodged-20/10/09

Case officer-we live in hope

Visa granted-???

Littlem - Michelle & John

SA SS approved - 28/2/11

Visa lodged - 27/11/09

Case Officer 23/3/11 - thats the best bit

Visa Granted - soon i hope

Sharons dream - Sharon

SS approved 28/2/11

Visa lodged. 7/3/11

Case officer -

New life starting 2011 hopefully!!!

Baggienurse- Lisa

SA SS confirmed 3/3/11

AHPRA docs sent 4/3/11

176 visa lodged 10/3/11

CO appointed 23/3/11

Police clearance sent 24/3/11

Medicals booked 13/4/11

Visa granted- hope so soon

natmark - Natalie, Mark, Ella (2), and bump (due 14.4.11)

SA SS approved - 22.3.11

Visa lodged - 24.3.11

Case officer - hopefully not long

Visa granted - soon?

Hi littlem

kindly add mine :)

Annoisa- Sara and Sohail

SA SS approved - June 2009

Visa lodged - 17/08/2009

Case Officer - 13/02/2013

MEDS and PCC - 10/03/2013

Visa Granted - Hope very soon