Courier work

HI just trying to look for some options , ss app been approved coming out on wifes hairdressing skills. I currently drive LGV'S for a parcel company in the uk , i know if i want to drive trucks i will have to redo test . One option i have looked into thanks to cornish bus driver is taking bus test. my other option is to do courier work dont know if anyone can advise me on job ops in this type of work.

What about this ,buy a van and your off ,could be rubbish as a lot of these things are.

Couriers Please - Runs for Sale

My advice keep away from anything to do with DHL i have worked for them as a same day courier,I worked for Pony express which became securicor omega same day and was very happy making good money,as soon as dhl bought them out it went down hill until myself and most of the drivers that had worked for omega for years all left

Guest shellymc

Hi my hubby worked for omega then DHL but doing class 1 sorry but the company he works for have been brill, all depends on which franchise they take on. Sorry but if u work as a multi drop driver then the work load is different, cant fault heavy goods!!! And all depends on how hard u work and how much u want to moan about!!

My advice keep away from anything to do with DHL i have worked for them as a same day courier,I worked for Pony express which became securicor omega same day and was very happy making good money,as soon as dhl bought them out it went down hill until myself and most of the drivers that had worked for omega for years all left

Guest shellymc

all because u had to do some work for a change!!!!