Guest Emilymae

Air Cadets

Guest Emilymae

Hi,

my name's Emily and my family and i just went for our medicals yesterday, we are hoping to get our visa very soon. We are planning on moving as soon as we sell our house. I was wondering about Air Cadets. I have joined a squadron in England about 4months ago and I was wondering if theres anything like it out there?

Any answers would be appreciated,

thanks a lot,

Emily

xx

Hi,

my name's Emily and my family and i just went for our medicals yesterday, we are hoping to get our visa very soon. We are planning on moving as soon as we sell our house. I was wondering about Air Cadets. I have joined a squadron in England about 4months ago and I was wondering if theres anything like it out there?

thanks a lot,

Emily

xx

I'm in uk Air cadets and might join Australian , apparently there's loads :) x

Guest Guest5035

The Squadron at Parafield airport was/is good, a few years ago my son looked at joining but never went any further. I think they met in one of the hangars at the airport, once or twice weekly. I remember one night it was their turn to stand "guard" overnight for the Anzac memorial in the city.

Stevo

Guest JD97

Hi Emily,

I am part of a squadron here in Adelaide, there is a heap of different squadrons all over the place, so I am sure that you will be able to join. You have to be 13 and an australian resident. Cadets over here is just like RAFC in England, just a different title. I love it and I hope you will too :) If you need any more info just pm me :)

James

Guest schooled
    Hi,

thanks a lot,

Emily

xx

Don't know if my previous quick post worked or not. But yes, there is the Australian Air League in Adelaide. They seem to be very nice people with dedicated volunteers and they are always looking to grow their membership. Here's a story about them: Australian Air League with contact details.