Guest Chandan

Youth Service Coordinator

Guest Chandan

Just thought I'd let anyone who is organised and bubbly and loves a challenge know that my job will be available soon as I am taking over another job that has become available within the company I work for. They are wonderfully flexible to people with kids (I had to take a 'child sick' day off in my third week!). And I have loved every minute working there (I have only been there for 7 weeks but really enjoy the day to day challenge, no day is the same!)

The role is a Youth Service Coordinator for Hendercare, if you are bubbly, have an awesome sense of humour, know your way around a computer (mine was basic knowledge!) have a bubbly can do personality you'll fit in just fine!

They are based in Flinders Street in the city. So far so good,they have been lovely to work for - even had pizza brought for us by the boss on friday for breaking a record!

phone their main number and ask for Graham Sherlock 8100 8855 or email your cv to graham.sherlock@hendercare.com.au

I dont think they have started to advertised for this yet so get in there quick!!

Look forward to working with you!

Danni

hi chandan

thanks for the post,

is this a full time role??

cheers sue (mitchell park)

i am only looking ideally for part time hours and have child care weds - fri at mo .....

are u settling in ok, we were texting once etc, you may remember, tk care, is your background in youth pls??

Guest Chandan

Hi Sue, yes I remember you, sorry we never met up! Hope life is going well for you. The role is 38 hours. I have 12 years nanny experience, but not sure if that helped me get it. Just the gift of the gab! And friendly bubbliness I think!

Just send in your cv, you never know!

Guest P&P

Hi Danni,

Thanks for that info, really interesting as I am looking for a job and did not even know of Hendercare. Unfortunatly I have missed the boat with that job as just had a reply back from graham to say the post has been filled! I have an nneb and 16 experience in varied childcare settings including being a nanny. Ideally I'd like to work in a primary school , but these jobs seem a bit few and far between, just feel a bit long in the tooth for going back to long days in a child care centre!! Anyway I will stop waffling on now. Glad to have come across this site as we only arrived in January and are still finding our feet. Thanks again and good luck in you new post. Pippa