Guest hel&sam

Tatachilla interviews

Guest hel&sam

Hi all, can anyone give me any info on the interviews at tatachilla college, going for one next week with the eldest so it would be good to know roughly what to expect.

Thanks guys.

Helen.

Private school interviews are just a means of meeting with you and discussing your childs needs and sussing out if there is anything that your child may need and what the school can do to meet these needs. They aren't really used anymore to weed out undesirables. It's just an informal chat really and a chance to answer or ask any questions. haha you need to get some service for your money you are about to part with for a good few years :D

Guest Murphy642

Hi We had an interview at Tatachilla with my daughter at the junior school. It wasn't anything like you'd expect!!! Just asked about school in the UK, what subjects she covered. Had a look at some of her school books, and had a chat with Jamie what she liked in school and out of.

He did talk about religion and what did she know about Jesus etc. We were worried he was going to ask us cos we don't really follow a religion but he didn't!! Then she sat and read a book then he asked us what we wanted from the school.

That was it really. Nothing to be worried about, the school is amazing, my daughter loves it there, good luck with it all