HV advice/Nurse query

Riponian

Hi

I would like to get some help and advice from the health profession about my daughter. I would normally go to HV in the UK and I know there is something similar here but not sure who and how you can get to see them.

She is at tricky age 2 1/2 and we are having problems with her eating habits which leads to problems with her toileting...

Does anyone know who I need to get in touch with or do I need to see nurse at docs?!?!

Thanks

Michelle

Guest guest3462

Hi Michelle, you can ring the parenting helpline and they will tell you your nearest child/family health nurse clinic. The website is www.cyh.com and the number for the parenting helpline is phone_1.gifAlternatively I know its a bit of a drive, but I know there is a drop in clinic for the child health nurses on a thursday morning at GP plus clinic which is next to Aldinga Shopping centre on Rowley Road. Times are 0900-11.30 every thursday morning, they also immunise there too.

Hope this helps

Julia x