Practice run!

snifter

We are moving this coming weekend. Into a lovely 3 bed (2 and a box room really) rental we've found. To see us through to the move over/back to Adelaide next year :) Its downsizing a bit, but what we lose in garden and bedroom/bathroom space we gain back in conservatory and huge porch/bootroom and great kitchen. So all in all, its ok for the remainder of our time here :)

Internet will be down for us for a few days from this Friday but may well resort to a dongle if we find we have time to sit and surf in amongst all the moving and unpacking. Both hubby and I like our internet :biglaugh:

So yes, organised chaos in our house now. Packing (and our son helpfully unpacking), cleaning and so on ready for this weekend. We are moving ourselves (have done so the past 2 moves) and have a couple of family members coming to stay the weekend to help.

Guest Guest75
Ditto!!!

(the forum doesn't like my message - too short - so I have to write a proper one... hope all goes well with your move, and that you find it really useful in your countdown preparations!!)/

Not like you to have too few words!!!:P:p

<Tyke ducks>:biglaugh:

• 2 weeks later...