Sign in to follow this  
ian mc

Girls needed for nail

Models needed for Acrylic nails at Tafe (Noarlunga) Wednesdays Morning and Afternoons $7.00 a full set any takers

PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Thanks Audrey:cute:

Guest Jay89

Ooo yes please! lol. Can you do this Wednesday?...

Jodie :cute:

Hi Jodie of coures you can we would be delighted for you to come. When is better for you (morning is at 9.30am or Afternoon is 1.45pm) You need to fill in a form in when you get there at the recep desk just tell them you have app with Audrey if you are under 18 you need you mun or dad to sigh we just tell them your over 18. If you dont want to do that I can sigh for you I did that last week and they were ok with that its up to you. If you have any freinds that would be good to we need two models at a time if possable .

Thanks Audrey

Guest Fluterby

My wife's friend was talking about getting her nails done the other day. She bites her nails there's not much left of them!! She was asking my wife if false ones can be used as they are so short!

I'm sure she would get them done if it was possible. I will let her know your reply.

David

Guest Jay89

Hi Audrey,

Tomorrow morning at 9.30am is good for me. I'm over 18 and will try to bring my mum along too.

If you could give me a text or call later today I'll be able to confirm if she's coming along as well.

(I'll PM you my mobile number).

Thanks,

Jodie

Hi David that would be fine if she can. It is ok if she bites her nails we can look after her & it will stop her from biting them so let us know

THANKS

AUDREY

Guest Fluterby

Hi Audrey

Do you want me to PM you her number?? Or can she contact you on the number in your signiture??

David

Guest Fluterby

Hi Audrey

I have sent you a PM. Can you let me know if you didn't get it, as I have not sent one before.

David