Guest m8bee

Junior Inbetweener's thread!

Guest m8bee

Hi,

Before I say anymore... my mum was on the adult version of this and I wanted to introduce this to you! Inbetweeners is for kids who's families are in between state sponsorships and visas and just want to chat :) Its just a bit of fun and a good laugh

Right now... worries for me would be high school! I'm really worried about fitting in and making friends, any likewise minds???

M8bee xxx

:cute:

Guest Emilymae

Hi,

my name's Emily and we have just done our medicals. So we're kinda in the waiting room. Not sure whcih way its gunna go. I am also really worried about high school because at the moment a go to a really small Catholic private school with only around 150 students and thats from age 3 to 16! I wouldn't be going to a private school in australia so i'm really worried about the size of the school and how unused to it i'll be. I also have loads of friends here which i'm gunna find really hard to leave behind!

Emily

xx:arghh::shocked:

Guest m8bee

Hope your medicals went well! The waiting is so annoying, I just wish things could be a wee bit quicker!!!

I'm going to find leaving my friends behind really hard too, but who isn't worried about making new friends??? And going to a totally new school??? The list goes on... ;)

Hope you guys get your visas soon and make your way out there!

M8bee

Guest Harry Simpson

What do you do for medicals as that is our next and last stage !!

Guest Emilymae

i think the medicals went well. We went all the way from norfolk to birmingham and we had to get up at 3am in the morning. We just had to do unrine test, blood pressure tests, eye sight test (just reading down the graph), they measured our weight and height, they did a chest xray for TB and then we had an overall examination with the doctor ie: ckecking, ears, throat, eyes,heart and lungs, At the moment we're an A catergory which is good news but we're just waiting for blood test results ( for the parents ) and the x-ray results. We'll only have to hopefully wait for no more than 2 weeks.

Emily

xx

Guest Harry Simpson

oh thanks that helped alot :) that is the next stage cant wait to get out there !! xxx

Guest m8bee

Hey guys!!

We got our CO recently so we'll be going for our meds soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!! :D I seriously hope I dont need to get up at 3AM tho ;) tht would just be totally failish... sorry, my brother's wierd boy language is rubbing off on me!!! :P

All thts left to do until my meds is to play the waiting game. Again...

Hope you're all good and things are going well for you!

M8bee x

Guest Emilymae

Hi,

on friday morning our visa was granted! still sinking in, can't actually believe it! Hope your meds go well!

Emily

xx

Hi m8bee. Your mum as just sent a thread to my mum telling her about this so I throught I would say a quick hello. We have had our meds and have got a case officer just waiting now for our visa. I have lots of question to ask just like you do. I will miss all of the teachers at my school and all of the kids at my school too and Just so You know my name is Lauren and I live in leicestershire I'm 9 years old.

Guest m8bee
    Hi,

on friday morning our visa was granted! still sinking in, can't actually believe it! Hope your meds go well!

Emily

xx

OMG!!!! Well done you!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family :) when do you think you'll be going out to Oz???

M8bee Xoxo

Guest m8bee
    Hi m8bee. Your mum as just sent a thread to my mum telling her about this so I throught I would say a quick hello. We have had our meds and have got a case officer just waiting now for our visa. I have lots of question to ask just like you do. I will miss all of the teachers at my school and all of the kids at my school too and Just so You know my name is Lauren and I live in leicestershire I'm 9 years old.

Hiya Lauren... Welcome to the Juniour Inbetweeners thread!

My family and I are going for our medicals soon, how are they???? I'm not too nervous... just curious! ;)

As for your questions... ask away!!! I will always try to answer and I can always ask my mum and dad if I'm unsure :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

M8bee Xoxo

Guest Emilymae
    OMG!!!! Well done you!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family :) when do you think you'll be going out to Oz???

M8bee Xoxo

Hopefully november time but we have to sell our house first!

emily

xx

Guest m8bee
    Hopefully november time but we have to sell our house first!

emily

xx

We are totally the opposite from you! We have sold our house but are waiting for our visa!!! We're hoping to be there about august time :D looking forward to it!!!!

M8bee Xoxox

Guest Emilymae

Yeah, we sold our house, but then we didn't think we would get our visa when we did so we bought another house a week before our visa was granted! We were really annoyed so now we have to move into our new house and try and sell it as soon as we can. Basically as soon as we sell our house we go! Am really looking forward to it. We are hoping to move in the Hallet Cove, Happy valley, Aberfoyle Park way, do you know of any good schools in that area. My sister and I will hopefully both me at high school. She will be turning 13 in november and is currently in year 7, I am in year 8 and will be turning 14 in november!

Hope you get your visa soon and I hope we can be friends when we get to Australia!

emily

xx

Guest m8bee

I hope we can be friends when we move out too! I dont know of any schools near Hallet Cove because we're thinking of going to Aldinga Beach and I'll be going to seaford high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!

Just need to get the silly visas now!!!! GRRRRR!!!!! Sooooooooo frustrating.... ;)

m8bee Xoxoxo

Guest m8bee

Just did meds!!!! YAAY!! wern't as bad as I thought they would be:) the nurses were very nice and everything went well!

Guest Emilymae

Thats really good, you'll get your visa really soon now!!

emily

xx

Guest m8bee

Mum is getting a little too excited about moving... and made me de-clutter my room today!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! I never thought I had so much junk... How very wrong I was!!!

At least its done now... ;)

M8bee Xoxo

Guest Emilymae

yeah, i know, my mum did the same thing!! Bet you're counting down the days until you get your visa now!!!

emily

xx

:)

Guest m8bee
    yeah, i know, my mum did the same thing!! Bet you're counting down the days until you get your visa now!!!

emily

xx

:)

Totally!

m8bee Xoxox