Diane

Postage Rip-Offs

Don't you hate it when you buy something, they add on the cost of the postage, and then when you get it you see just how much they had to actually pay to post the item?

Got some copies of photos from a local photographer, they charged me $9 for postage and the cost of the stamp on the envelope is just $1.20! Ok, so they maybe had to buy an envelope too ($2 max?) but even so!! Nearly 200% markup - hmmmmmmmm.....

Not happy!

Guest moonraker1959

Talking of post Diane,I am about to send off my son's birthday presents to Adelaide and am not looking forward to paying the postage!$9 sounds a fair bit does'nt it just for some pics!

Guest teamV

When we sent are docs to Sa ss board are agent sent us a bill for £65, although they were there in 3 days,but we were expecting about half that:shocked:

Kev,

Guest katieb

Talking of post, when we changed rentals a couple of weeks ago we set a a postal redirection with Australia Post (with plenty of notice). It is supposed to cover parcels as well as letters but didn't. A parcel was delivered to the old address and the new tenants admit to receiving the parcel but said that it got thrown away by the removers (it was worth $60)!

Katie

Don't you hate it when you buy something, they add on the cost of the postage, and then when you get it you see just how much they had to actually pay to post the item?

Got some copies of photos from a local photographer, they charged me $9 for postage and the cost of the stamp on the envelope is just $1.20! Ok, so they maybe had to buy an envelope too ($2 max?) but even so!! Nearly 200% markup - hmmmmmmmm.....

Not happy!

All reputable on-line businesses keep postage costs to a minimum. I suggest we all use those companies exclusively.