Guest petal

At long last tra result!!!!

Guest petal

IM SO PLEASED AT LONG LAST WE HAVE HAD OUR TRA RESULT AND ..

IT WAS SUCCESSFUL SOOO PLEASED ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT AN HOUR AGO AND HERE I AM ..

SORRY I SOUND SO EXCITED BUT I GUESS ITS THE START, THIS WAS THE ONE I WAS REALLY WORRIED ABOUT FOR MY OH.

WHAT AM I GOING TO BE LIKE WHEN WE REC SS & VISA SO COME TOM I WILL BE SPEAKING TO OUR AGENT TO SEND DOCS OFF FOR SS ALL READY TO GO :biglaugh::biglaugh:..

To all you guys out there still waiting it will be you soon , peoples threads on here always gave me hope..

sorry for rambling

susan xxx :chatterbox:

Guest shellymc

Good luck, mine should be here any day now, I getting OCD checking my emails LOL. Hope everything goes smoothly

Guest vicky_1970

That's brilliant new congratulations !! How long did it take in total from them receiving your docs ??

The way mine is going I'm not going to get SS in in time and thefore not visa either !! Great !!

Guest petal

Hi vicky- 1970

we sent docs off on 16th feb arrived 24th feb and today 31ST MARCH we found out we were successful..

Its really scary im hoping we are going to make it as we have ss ready to go but i guess there are loads of other people in the same boat.

When did you send your docs off are you the applicant or your oh

susan x ;)

Guest vicky_1970

Sent my docs off mid feb but they didn't arrive til the end of feb (tip - don't use Royal Mail!!) I'm checking websites and my email like mad too - obsessive. My SS is ready to go too and I have already started doing visa application in the hope that everything will fall into place. I am however one of the lucky ones under the new points system and will have enough points - it's all such a waiting game and you feel completely out of control of your life !!

I am the main applicant which also piles the pressure on.

Good luck with the next stage - I'll be following with interest !

Guest Opportunities

Susan,

What's nice about these forums, is that everyone on here, shares your joys and successes! I have not yet come across anybody that did not wish a fellow potential migrant good luck! Everybody is happy for everyone and sad when things go a little slow. By times, some people feel quite low and believe me there are so many people on here that can cheer you up!

Enjoy the TRA!

Karen

xxx

Guest The Standalofts

Congratulations – We were the same when we got our, hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Lesley