Guest pixie7

AITSL skills assessment

Guest pixie7

Just wondered how long it took for people to get their skills assessment from AITSL?

Guideline say 8 weeks from acknowledgement email but do they stick to this or are they quicker/slower?

Also do they email you results as well as posting? Want to start SS asap!

Thanksbiggrin.gif

Guest jakeandshelley

Hi,

I have had a bit of a nightmare with this!! I had my skills assessed without a problem in 2008 when it was TEACH Australia. However when looking to apply for SS I was told that this had expired so had to be assessed again but this time it was AITSL. I sent all the same information as last time. Within a week they acknowledged my application and said it would be 8 weeks. 4 weeks later they emailed saying I had not sent sufficient inormation about the length of my undergraduate study (not a problem last time!). So I have had to gather further evidence and this has set us back weeks!! I don't know why it took them 4 weeks to discover this. I have just sent the additional information so it will probably take another 8 weeks.

Sorry for the rant and I hope you don't have any probs. Good luck.

Shelley.

Hi, I've recently had my quals assessed with AITSL and it took only 5wks. They just send you the certificate in the post, not by email.

Good luck,

Lisa ;o)