Sign in to follow this  
Guest bishop3912

St Kildas playpark

Guest bishop3912

Hi only been here 2 weeks so may sound like a stupid question, have looked under the obvious of St Kilda & parks in UBD, but can't find where it is??? Quiet a few people have mentioned on different threads about how good this playpark is, so wanna take the kids there :D. Where is it please.

Regards Corinne

You drive north up Port Wakefield Road, then just after Burton you'll see a turnoff on the left signed St Kilda - follow that all the way almost to the end, then you'll see a sign to take another left which takes you round to the park.

Try Australian travel maps, street directory, driving directions & aerial photographs - Whereis.com and put in St Kilda, SA in the search bar.

Guest browny_oh

Just got back from there with our 2 terrors, there were loads of thing for the boys to play on.

It was great fun!

It's one of those places that seems to appeal to all ages. Great fun, great day out. I'd take your own food and drink though - don't think much of the little cafe that's nearby :sad:

Guest browny_oh

Oh and I forgot, don't forget the Aerogard (other brands are available!) The mossies had me for lunch yesterday!

Guest Roo1

...........also the metal slides can get quite hot, so make sure the kids have something to slide down on. I took an old duvet cover last time.;)

Judi x