What type of medical is required?

Guest Claire

Guest Claire

Hi Everyone,

How do you know what type of medical is required?

I was looking at the medical provider in Edinburgh and it states '

Visa medicals, X-rays and blood tests can all be arranged and performed at the same appointment'.

I am taking from this that you may not have to get an xray done, or am I missing something?

Thanks

Claire

You need to have the chest Xray and the medical, children under 10 don't normally have the xray though.

Medical consists of eye test,urine test, blood test, then they just give you a quick once over.Nothing to really worry about. It took about 1hr 30 min for the 3 of us.

If you have any tattoo's it costs a little more as they have to test for hep A,B.

Hope this helps.

Trevor, Vicki and Lauren.

Guest Claire
You need to have the chest Xray and the medical, children under 10 don't normally have the xray though.

Medical consists of eye test,urine test, blood test, then they just give you a quick once over.Nothing to really worry about. It took about 1hr 30 min for the 3 of us.

If you have any tattoo's it costs a little more as they have to test for hep A,B.

Hope this helps.

Trevor, Vicki and Lauren.

Thanks, that helps!! Damn you tattoo's.......

Thanks again!

Claire & Ross