Sign in to follow this  
Guest dglamoore

HIFX Monet Tranfer

Guest dglamoore

HIFX Money trasfer. You are able to secure a rate with a forward contract and there are no transfer fees.

http://www.hifx.co.uk/

Have used and very professional and friendly.

Lisa :D

Guest Guest75
    HIFX Money trasfer. You are able to secure a rate with a forward contract and there are no transfer fees.

http://www.hifx.co.uk/

Have used and very professional and friendly.

Lisa :D

Can I just add another company.

Might be worth playing one against the other.

I use a company called Custom House.Their rates are very similar to HiFx.

One BIG advantage for me is that they have an office here in Adelaide.I can always pop in to discuss matters personally with them - they are so helpful.

I've transferred quite a few sums over now and nothing is too much trouble.

Have a look at.................

http://www.customhouse.com/

Cheers

I registered with HIFX this morning - much friendlier than the couple of other brokers I rang - I know all about the guys holiday plans now :lol:

Lea

Guest muppetbro

very important thread worthy of bringing up again - ive researched extensively - banks always charge money - no one does something for nothing

i would be interested if someone has the time to post up a given days varied exchange rates - ud be shocked at what you find - usualkly high street banks rip you off, and companies saying they dont charge are a little better

commonwealth bank currently remain top of my list - god this is the scariest business making sure my 4 million pounds is safely t ransfered

mart

ladies pm me with ur photos :D - sorry sad joke hope mrsdont read this

Guest dglamoore

HIFX completed our forward contract and transferred the funds last week so I am now richer in OZ than the UK!!!!

All went through without any hitches and money arrived safe and sound in Westpac account about 3 days after they sent an email to say funds are been sent :D

HIFX did not charge - more than I can say for my UK bank :shock: When we transferred some savings over to activate our oz accounts they charged us £17.50 plus would only give an exchange rate of 2.3 at the time so sent in sterling and got 2.41 from Westpac when it arrived so made some extra dollars :lol:

Lisa