Guest Trakki

Can I ask a silly question???

Guest Trakki

This may be a silly question but it is something that has been bugging me since we had our medicals.

They have now been sent to Oz, what happens now? I keep reading on peoples time lines that their meds have been finalised. What does this mean? Do you get some sort of email to say that your meds have arrived in Oz or is it when someone has looked at them and said they are Ok that they get sent to get married up with the application and then you get informed. :confused:

Please anyone tell me what happens now that our meds are hopefully in Oz.

Thanks

Tracey

Hey!

When we did our meds we never heard anything until visa grant..... only knew they were signed for from courier!!!

Hang on in there!!

Dan and Steph

i know when i had my meds sent to oz i was in the same boat as you was..there is nothing more you can do now except wait for your agent toget a email from adeliade to say 'VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED' then you will need to send all passports of to london (australia house) to get visa stickers added and thats it all done...then get yourself and family over to oz for your new live:cute:

just hang on there it will be granted and when it has you get this weird feeling of joy in side yourself :jiggy:

Guest mOZzy

as far as i know the medicals get looked at in sidney and cleared or not - if yes then sent on to adelaide to get 'married' with your application :cute:

i've seen a lcu (mecidals) timeline somewhere - i'll try and find it for you!

Guest happy-jools

I think Im just reiterating what the others have said.

I was so worried about our meds not clearning (for silly reasons in hingsight), but we didnt get to know they cleared, we just got the Visa Granted.

We were told when ours were sent to LCU in Sept that they were taking 8 week to clear. And we got the visa at the 8 week mark, so maybe the cleared quicker than that.

Hope that was some help. (I know what Im talking about at least)

:nah:

Guest Matt & Suzi

We have just looked up our status online and it says medicals finalised, and we have been thinking the same thing "what does this mean" so hopfully not too long now. It would be fantastic to get the visa for Christmas, but I know thats very doubtful.

Guest Trakki
    We have just looked up our status online and it says medicals finalised, and we have been thinking the same thing "what does this mean" so hopfully not too long now. It would be fantastic to get the visa for Christmas, but I know thats very doubtful.

We are a week or so behind you with the meds so hopefully will see something soon although not expecting anything until after christmas now.

thanks everyone for your replies.

Tracey

Guest Tracijbc

Hi guys,

Just really confirming what everyone else has said. We got an email from our agents confirming our meds had been "passed" on 18th November and then we got another confirming we had been granted a visa on 27th, so not too long a delay between the two things.

Best of luck, keep everything crossed

Traci xx