Nicky

TV & bed plea!

We're moving into our rental in a few weeks but have a short fall before our container arrives, hopefully of no more than about a week but there's Easter inbetween and you know how it goes!! We can probably managed with just our suit cases for that period and I undstand Ikea do a basic kitchen starter kit for about $150. Having 3 kids to entertain though (it would be the holidays too) we could do with a TV and I just wondered if anyone had one they were going to chuck out or had a cheap second hand one for sale. We could also do with some blow up beds/put me ups and again wondered if anyone had anything surplus to requirements. It seems daft to buy any as we possibly won't need them again - well, we might if the kids have sleep overs but I couldn't see us needing 5. We've got sleeping bags, but they're coming over in the container!

Guest kas17

I have a bag of basic kitchen stuff passed onto us when we were waiting on our container if you need it

Karen

Thanks Sharon. That'd be brilliant if you're sure you don't mind. Shall I pm you more details?

I have a bag of basic kitchen stuff passed onto us when we were waiting on our container if you need it

Karen

Thanks Karen. Anything would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure so many people must be in the same boat. I'll send you a pm.