Guest Sarah2110

Step into Life personal training - any comments please!

Guest Sarah2110

Hi, I am looking into different types of fitness for myself and saw Step into Life advertised. I thought it looked good, just wondered if anyone is doing this or have tried it. Would love to hear from you. Thanks Sarah.

I have seen them out and they looked good, not sure where you are but just found an advert for a personal trainer in Port Noarlunga Butt Busters Session $7 each or all three session for $14 for more info PM me or call Sarah on 0405 213271

I am seriously considering this will let anyone know how I get on if I try it! :-)

I have started doing some of the classes @ Noarlunga Leisure centre....body pump = good,

Body attack = bloody full on...feel great after.

HG

Pump is brilliant it's a personal fav but not been able to get there and this offers an alternative :-)

Guest mark&rachel

If any of you are self motivated try the Body Fate and 8 minute Abs Apps on Ipod/Iphones.

Brilliant Apps and you can tailor it to yourself and dont need equipment unless you want them.

Great exercise

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hey

Body attack and pump excellent at Brighton, can hardly walk the next day but well worth while, tried the Fitness first, quite enjoyed it but didn't get the same satisfaction. I prefer the music and atmosphere (personal opinion) I should go more often need motivation!!!

Jo x

Guest pidge03

Hi Sarah

I can say first hand that this is an excellent training session that will give you exactly what you want in a personal training experience. Go for it!

Hi, I am looking into different types of fitness for myself and saw Step into Life advertised. I thought it looked good, just wondered if anyone is doing this or have tried it. Would love to hear from you. Thanks Sarah.