Guest fazgallagher

Info needed

Guest fazgallagher

G'day all, we have had our 176 subclass visa's granted but are struggling to sell our house in the UK, is it possible for myself to come over to work and for my family to follow as long as it is in the 12 month time scale for when the visa's need to be registered

Cheers Farrell

Hi Faz

We looked into this option as my husbands company decided to offer him a job in Oz when they found out we were moving, when we lookd into it we were told you could do this as long as they validated within the correct timeframe.

We didnt take up the option as we sold our house the next week!! but good luck

Kim

As long as the visas are validated within the timeframe then it's fine. There is sometimes a restriction that the primary visa holder has to enter before or at the same time as the dependents, but you're doing that anyway, so all is fine.

Guest fazgallagher

Cheers Kim & Rockdr thats good news. Are you both expats ?. How long u been there, how do you find it etc and do you know if thier is plenty of work for bricklayers.

Regards to you both

Faz

Hi Faz

Yes we are originally from UK one Southerner and one Northerner, we've been here nearly 4 years and are applying for our citizenship later this month!!!!,

Lots of my guests are in the building trade and all have found it easy to get work, locally there is a lot of building happening at Seaford Meadows and Seaford Heights so "down South" you should be ok.

Good luck

Kim