Schools near Seaford Meadows

sparkly cat

Guest Carolandcraig

Hi Sandra, there are lots of schools in the area of which everyone will have an opinion, our children are just down the way at Port Noarlunga school, i know they have an OSHC, if your wondering why they are there its because we used to live close by and have recently moved to Seaford Meadows, both seem happy their so it didnt seem important enought to move them.

Hi Sandra,

I had the same problem when we moved to Seaford Rise none of the schools here have OHSC. I ended up enrolling my kids in Port Noarlunga and I have to say I've had no probs at all . The principal is good and the OHSC does some great things, not to mention the vacation care they do lots to keep the kids occupied, so I'd have no hesitation in recommending them. Best of luck. Gill

• 1 month later...