Guest titanboy

We got our 176 visa today!!!

Guest titanboy

HI

We got our 176 visa grant today, still in shock that it's finally hapenend. This was our second application so it's now been over 3 years since we first applied. Thanks to everyone on here, the advice has been great and everyone has been so friendly. Special huge thanks to Gollywobbler, we couldn't have done it without you.

Good luck to all those still waiting.

Stuart, Janice & Olivia

HI

We got our 176 visa grant today, still in shock that it's finally hapenend. This was our second application so it's now been over 3 years since we first applied. Thanks to everyone on here, the advice has been great and everyone has been so friendly. Special huge thanks to Gollywobbler, we couldn't have done it without you.

Stuart, Janice & Olivia

Hi Stuart

CONGRATULATIONS again!! Thanks very much indeed for your phone call this morning and I've been like a dog with two tails about your news all day.

The real credit for your success is 100% down to George Lombard, in Sydney.

Profile | George Lombard Consultancy Pty. Ltd.

First of all, he worked out how to get round the technical problem. Then when DIAC suddenly slammed the door on new visa applications, George ensured that yours was made in time and he was relaxed and confident that he would be able to get Immigration SA to support you, which they did.

The timing then all worked brilliantly - exactly as you and I had hoped.

As I said to you this morning, George made it all seem so easy that one wonders why anyone had ever tried to deal with the whole thing in any other way.

The only thing that I did that was of any use was to identify that you needed to get advice from George Lombard because everyone else had lost control of the situation.

What I like and admire about George is that he is very good at grabbing the situation by the scruff of its neck, keeping a firm hold of it and steering it with extraordinary precision and accuracy.

Enjoy your celebrations and yours and Olivia's birthdays, hon. She is too young to understand the enormity of it all but you can drink her share of champagne as well as your own if you try!

Cheers

Gill

Guest Angie12
    HI

Stuart, Janice & Olivia

:jiggy:''CONGRATULATIONS '' :jiggy:

Well Done on your fantastic news , Good Luck with all the move :cute:

Enjoy your champers tonight !!! i know we did on monday night ;)

Guest Calstar

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Hoping to get ours in next few days too!!

Guest The Standalofts

Thats great news - congratulations. Enjoy the celebration.

Lesley