Guest boesman

Describe your occupation and duties in detail-how much?

Guest boesman

Hi folks. Just shed a river of tears as I had spent most of today till 7pm tonight typing the answer of the above question on the 176 visa form. I saved it after each paragraph. I still had another 5 pages of fine print to type and when I logged on again an hour later 5 pages were wiped out and only half a page were left. Is there a limited amount of typing you can do, because I was not stopped by the program? I feel robbed and violated and cannot and will not do it again.:arghh::arghh:

I thought of copying and pasting it as I have this whole answer in a word document, but you can';t do that either. Any advice would be much appreciated. I asked my husband to turn 10 pages of info into one as I don't have the energy or courage to do it all again.

:arghh: mwaaahh

Guest Opportunities

Hi,

I know how you feel! Way back when we were still busy with our TRA application I also had to do the duties essay and don't know what happened, but... I pressed a button and everything dissapeared when I was just about to finish!

I know you say you will not do it again, that was my response as well, but we both know that we have no choice! Good luck! Act mad and pretend you have not done it before and just start from scrath.

My OH is a welder as you know, I also tried to keep his duties limited to one page.

Karen

x

My TRa was around 140 pages and i had no trouble using Word....and as i remembered more and more stuff i just copy cut and pasted my way to a positive TRA result....

Good luck it i know how hard it can be..its a paint in the arse...and hard to get motivated night after night sat in front of the laptop...grrrr

Keep the faith you will be fine...

HG

Guest The Broadheads

gggggrrrrrr.... hoops hoops and more hoops! get used to jumping.... open a bottle of wine (or two) It'll all be worth it in the end :D :D

Good luck, Nic xxx

Guest helene73

I re did my SS last night I was at it over 5 hours I submitted it to save then re-logged in just to check it had saved ok.............. The Internet session had timed out and I lost the bloody lot :( how I didn't put my fist through that screen I will never know!!!!

I feel like I spend my life on that bloody pc at the mo :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Opportunities

After all is said and done, think about the future prospects... If it doesn't kill us, all of this will make us stronger!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It feels like my laptop is attached to my hand palms!

Let's just rush to the end and don't look back!

Karen

x

Guest Jadeyk

Its a full time job in itself! Its so hard after a long day to get home and start on it... just like being at school but maybe even a little but worse! I just think about the fact that... lets be honest, most of us finish what we are doing in the day (work, looking after kids etc) and then sit in front of the TV... what we are doing now will mean that in the future our evenings are spent on the beach, watching the sunset, having a BBQ and a few drinks with some lovely people!!! It is sooooooo worth it x

Guest boesman

Thanks all you guys!!!

Feel a lot better and managed to change the whole damn answer into one page.

We are about to submit our 1276 form. We are just waiting for the tax reports to arrive and then we should have everything. Could you submit the online form and pay and still upload your docs in the next three weeks that we have left?