Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cara&Gav

Meet up Sat 9th April Chichester, Sussex, UK

Guest Cara&Gav

Hi,

We are having a meet up in Chichester for drinks this Saturday evening, would be great if other people could make it? We are meeting a couple who are moving to Oz on Monday hence the short notice. So far I think there is 8 of us but the more the merrier!

Let me know

Cara:)

Guest littlem

Have a fab time :D I am working sat night :(( but let me know when you do another one I would be up for it. After 7 may I get my evenings back so will have a bit more social time :)

Guest Cara&Gav
    Have a fab time :D I am working sat night :(( but let me know when you do another one I would be up for it. After 7 may I get my evenings back so will have a bit more social time :)

Aw, yeah we'll def have to arrange it for another time x

Guest Amanda12

Sounds like fun!!!! Enjoy yourselves :) I bet I can guess the main topic of conversation! :)

Guest Jadeyk
    Sounds like fun!!!! Enjoy yourselves :) I bet I can guess the main topic of conversation! :)

Full indulgence of talking about it as much as we like!:chatterbox:

Guest littlem

Can you have a glass or two of wine for me tonight please :-D hope you all have a good time. I have a sat night off in 3 weeks so if you fancy another get together we will get a babysitter and come down for a meet.

Michelle x

Guest Cara&Gav
    Can you have a glass or two of wine for me tonight please :-D hope you all have a good time. I have a sat night off in 3 weeks so if you fancy another get together we will get a babysitter and come down for a meet.

Michelle x

Hiya Michelle,

Unfortunately Chichester was cancelled as the guys from Portsmouth couldnt make it. But we've gone back to our original plan of Jade and Brian coming over for dinner so really looking forward to that :-) I've bought a nice bottle of Australian sparkling rose from an area in SA for tonight so we'll toast you!

Really want to meet up but if its the 30th April Gav is out with the boys in Brighton, its pretty much the only weekend we cant do til the end of May :-( Can you do any other dates than that?

Cara x

Guest littlem

Aaaahh what a shame, I will check the date i am next off and come back to you. Enjoy the wine, Rose my favourite :-)