RockDr

Anyone got any boxes?

Hi, we're going to be moving within Adelaide in a couple of months so was wondering if any new arrivals have any boxes they're wanting to get rid of?

Guest kas17
    Hi, we're going to be moving within Adelaide in a couple of months so was wondering if any new arrivals have any boxes they're wanting to get rid of?

We have some, we are in Seaford Meadows. probably about a dozen, maybe more depending how quick the unpacking goes

We've not long moved within Adelaide too. Getting boxes from friends who'd moved interstate back to SA was a real blessing. Anyway, I think (and will check) that DH has got some stacked up in the garage now as we've gradually unpacked - let me know if you want to come to Highbury to get them.

Hi, thanks for the offers :)

Seaford's a little bit far for us (the OH is lazy), but we're up near Highbury on Tues/Thurs evenings, so Sallyh if those boxes are in the garage, that would be great.

Ok I will ask DH to get them ready and let you know when you can call to pick them up... when do you need them?

Great thanks, no rush, but sometime in the next 2-3 weeks would be great. Like I said, we're up your way tues/thurs evenings, so which ever week suits you best

Ok well it will be an incentive to finish off more unpacking of stuff in the garage, so perhaps we'll have a big go of it this weekend and have the boxes avail next week or the week after. Got some already but there are still more to be done...

How's the unpacking going? we spent the whole of saturday doing a pre-move sort. can't do any more until the bins are emptied... but we've still got the dreaded cupboard under the stairs to tackle. At least this way when it comes to the move, we just have to blitz pack everything.

er, do you mind not reminding me about unpacking???!!!! :biglaugh:

Yes not bad. Still got stuff I can't find. ANd am getting really sick of not having. Will make concerted effort this week. I have just about found the spare room now. It's the garage that's the worrrying part!!

Guest colette

We have quite a few which you can pick up anytime.

Cheers

Colette

Thanks to Colette, we are now stocked up on what should be enough boxes, so Sallyh, no rush with that unpacking...