Guest eager6

One way or Return??

Guest eager6

Hi Guys

Just received visa 176, OH Wall and Floor Tiler,absolutely thrilled but problem is...

We are a family of 6, at present houses are not selling rate of exchange crap we all know the story...do we go out and validate and return and wait and see what happens or rent house and go out with savings???The million dollar question is what amount of money would you need for family 6 to set up??and is there much work for Wall and Floor Tilers in Adelaide.Would love to hear from someone living in Adelaide!:jiggy:

Plenty of work about for tilers just now. As for how much you need there are so many variables are you bringing furniture or starting fresh things like that hard to say.

Guest eager6

Yeh,its a hard one!!!If we were to go out and leave house behind here we would have to rent in Adelaide but can u get furnished rentals in Adelaide?We would have no furniture with us.How much would you bring starting off??

Hi

My husbands also a tiler, we'r hoping to be there by end of year, so i really hope there's enough work to go around!!. I read in a previous post that you'd need £20,000 to be secure for the first 6 months, in case you didn't get work. That would be for a car, insurances, house bonds and everything. I think that was based on a family of 4/5.

Bev

Hi

Just had a tiler stay at one of our houses for a couple of months before they found a long term rental, he was here 4 days and was offered 3 jobs so apparently there seems to be quite a few out there for tilers.

As for $20k for the start up not too sure as depends where you want to settle. and what type of car house your looking for, also are you sending a container over or starting fresh all these things add up

Good luck guys

Thanks

Kim