Tamara (Homes Down Under)

Require furnished rental North of the City

Hi there,

I received this booking request just a few minutes ago. i replied to them and said that I couldn't really help as all my properties are in the south but I would try to help secure a short term rental near Munno Para.

I am posting this so that anyone who has furnished rentals north of the city can contact them for their month stay.

realname: Alfred Lim

address: Malaysia

telephone: na

email: limcp67@yahoo.com

nights_required: 4 weeks

hire_from: 21 May 2011

Adults: 2

Children: 3

Additional_info: Dear Sir,

We hope you can help to recommend a furnished house anywhere between North Adelaide and Gawler to us as we are working near munno para. Would appreciate very much your help here. Thank you.

Tamara :)

We're currently in a furnished 3 bed rental in West Lakes and leaving 15th April. It's in a really nice quiet location, within walking distance to the beach but still got all facilities on the doorstep. We're a family of 5 and and will have been here for 7 weeks and it's been an ideal base to get started from. I know it's booked from the 15th but not sure for how long. May be worth making enquiries. PM if you want more details.

Nicky

Guest Roo1

Hiya Tamara,

Maybe give them Donna Jacobs number? Although I think she's looking for longer term renters, rather than short term ones, last time I spoke to her.

Judi x