Sign in to follow this  
Guest hoops677

newbie at the start of the whole process

Guest hoops677

Hi my name is Jo and I am married with 2 kids, hubby is hopefully going to be sponsored by a firm in adelaide so we will be moving out on a 457 with a look to making it permenant. I am currently living in an emotional rollercoaster called hell which involves lots of tears!!

HELP I am so unsure about everything apart from the fact that I want to go to Australia and live.

Any help and advice would be fantastic!!

Thank you xxx

Guest Amanda12

Hi

Welcome. I'm fairly new here too. There is a whole heap of info on the threads so use the search function for anything. There is some useful info on everything.

Good luck

Amanda

Guest Viksta

Hi there

I'm a newbie on here too, literally signed up today! We have just started the process, we are going on me as i'm a primary teacher! long story but i've been advised to go for state sponsorship which is why we are going to adelaide! Now i want to know everything about it and if its a good place to live and bring up to small boys!! Good luck with everything!

Vikki

Guest helene73
    Hi my name is Jo and I am married with 2 kids, hubby is hopefully going to be sponsored by a firm in adelaide so we will be moving out on a 457 with a look to making it permenant. I am currently living in an emotional rollercoaster called hell which involves lots of tears!!

HELP I am so unsure about everything apart from the fact that I want to go to Australia and live.

Any help and advice would be fantastic!!

Thank you xxx

Hi and welcome Jo, this is a very emotional process and highly frustrating!!!! I am waiting on my TRA results then can lodge SS app hopefully before the may deadline then it's a manic race shaker time to submit visa before July deadline,I think I have aged 10 years in the last week!!! Good luck with your plans :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest hoops677

Thanks everyone is such a dunting process, because we would be going under employment sponsorship the whole visa process could take as little as 4-6 weeks, very very scared!!