phil&Sue

in uk visiting Dad in Law who has cancer

In a wk will need to say goodbye to my dear father in law. ... His Liver Cancer has now spread to just about everywhere else. It is possible we may not see him again..

A very tough time when u have family ill so far away, you feel like there is not much you can do....

cheers

the broadways

Stay strong. My brother died very quickly from Liver cancer scondary to melanoma a couple of years ago. It is good that you have been able to see your father - in - law. If people can they should put by a travel fund so that it makes a tough decision easier. All my brothers and sisters were able to come quickly to see my brother.They live all over the world.

So sorry for you, phil & sue (and family). Will be thinking of you at such a hard time. (We had the opposite - death of a family member here in v difficult circumstances when we were on our UK trip last year... all over including the funeral by the time we got back. It's so hard). DH also lost special family members in Australia during his 10 years in the UK so we also did a "last goodbye" at the end of our honeymoon in Australia. You have my deepest sympathies. xxxxx

My heart goes out to you and I know exactly how you feel. I lost my Dad last year to cancer, it had been expected but I still went back to see him after only being here six months and I am so glad I spent that time with.

Stay strong and try and make the most of the time you have with him and the rest of the family.

All the best

Michelle

Guest moonraker1959

Really sorry to hear your news,thoughts are with you.xxx

I lost my dad to cancer few years ago mate, thankfully we were stillin the UK.

Try and stay strong..its easily said than done....you know where we all are should you need anything....

HG