Guest happy-jools

Weve Booked our One way flights!

Guest happy-jools

Well weve gone and done it and booked our one way tickets to Australia.

Although were not planning on coming until June 08 (to give us some time to sell the house hopefully), were coming.

Itinary.

15.06.08 Newcastle to Los Angeles. Staying for a week to shop and maybe if the kids are good visit Disney. Whipeeeeeee.

Then flying off to Sydney for a three night break. Going to climb the Sydney bridge, I hope.

The off to our final destination. Adelaide. Arrive sometime around 27.06.08.

Oh its getting so exiting now.:cute::cute:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

OMG - these next few months will whizz past in a flash so watch out!

All the very best with your last few months there and see you on the light side!

Regs

Sas

Guest mOZzy

oh you lucky soandso's!!! how exciting!!!! :jiggy:

i am sure the time will fly by for you and soon you'll be 'over'!

we also like to go in june ;) -so, see you on the other side!

Guest happy-jools

Just a little tip then Suzi we found that the prices go up after on the 16th June for flights. Our flights would have cost another £85 per person extra flying on the 16th instead of the 15th.

So bear this in mind when you booking. Good luck.xx

p.s. I tried adding you onto my MSN, and I didnt get much luck. help!!!

:wubclub:

Guest dglamoore

Congrats Julia on getting those flights booked and what an itinery!!!! Looking forward to you getting here so we can finally meet up!!!

Lisa:cute:

Guest Trakki

I am dead jelous, but good on ya.

We are planning (visa and house sale willing) to be out there late April/May time so may even beat you!:P

I bet you are really xcited and can't wait now. These next few months will fly by for you.

Tracey

Guest moneypenny

Hubby and myself climbed Sydney Harbour Bridge 2 weeks ago, WOW it is the climb of your life.

Hope all goes well with your house sale and move, sure you will love everything about Australia.

We have just spent a month travelling from Perth to Sydney via Adelaide, Brisbane and Gold Coast, loved ever minute of being there, it's clean (no litter) friendly, shoppers paradise, foodie heaven with all those food courts, the place to be.

Moneypenny

Hey!

Nice one chaps!!

Isn't a great feeling knowing you have a date to look foward too!!! Sounds like you will loadsa fun on the way too!

Dan and Steph

Guest graandjac

:)Great news Julia, bet you cant wait now , the wobbles a thing of the past , hoping to have our flights booked by crimbo. Cheers Graham & Jacqui

Guest mOZzy
    Just a little tip then Suzi we found that the prices go up after on the 16th June for flights. Our flights would have cost another £85 per person extra flying on the 16th instead of the 15th.

So bear this in mind when you booking. Good luck.xx

p.s. I tried adding you onto my MSN, and I didnt get much luck. help!!!

:wubclub:

thanks for the tip - every little helps ;)

i confirmed your request on msn - but when i see you online next i'll give you a tickle :P

Guest Andrea&Andrew

Great News Julia

Well done for booking those flights. Fingers crossed that you sell the house before you go. Great itinery too. Bet the girls will love Disney.

See you out there, but we must meet up before we go.

Andrea :o

hows this for stress,.. its the start of december still to do xmas shopping.... then new year in london to watch fireworks by london eye....in the mean time im selling my house getting container sorted, selling car, buying plane tickets (first class of coarse) and on top of that im getting married feb 2nd so got a big party to organise so i hope by march i will be on my way to DOWN-UNDER :jiggy: man thats a headache just thinking about going to have a lay down now speak sooooonnnnnnnnnnn.....:swoon: