Sign in to follow this  
Guest lindagarrattley

New Home Wanted for 9 month old Chihuahua

Guest lindagarrattley

Hi dog lovers

I have a 9 month old robust, on larger side, long-haired fawn Chihuahua pup I'd like to rehome. He is desexed with tatoo in ear and has vaccinations up to date (certificates supplied). He does not shake, yap, snarl or snap as some small Chihuahua's do. Wonderful personality, very socialable and friendly, loves to be loved and played with (virtually faultless). He is used to dogs, cats and children. He is used to travelling in a car and is exceptionally well behaved. He sits, gives paw and walks well on lead but he doesn't have road sense. He is not being rehomed because of anything he has done/not done, it is due to our circumstances changing. He comes with bed, brush, coat x 3, toys, bowls, lead/harness etc We ask only $250 as a contribution towards desexing/vaccinations and to ensure a good home. Come and meet him and be prepared to fall in love with this little fella.

Guest westie1972

I wish we were allowed pets at our rental as I would be very interested. I hope you find a loving home for him soon.

Will the breeder not have him back if you can no longer keep him? In the UK its the norm from a reputable breeder and I've often found the same applies in other countries where they have a breed club etc.

Good luck with finding him a home. Perhaps try the local rescues as a private rehome also?

Guest lindagarrattley

just bumping this one up. Can any one advise me on how to put pics of the dog on here as I'm a bit of a technophobe and can't work it out lol?

Guest Guest75

When making a new post click on the paperclip Icon and the toolbar at the top.

This will open another box saying Manage attachments.

Hit Browse to find a pic on your PC then hit upload :cute:

Guest Chandan

he looks so adorable.. such a handsome face.. tugging at heart strings.. if i didnt live in a rental i would buy him in a heartbeat!

Guest ninaperks

Did you put a picture up? It seems to have disappeared. Would love to have a look at him. Our dog would love a companion...

Guest lindagarrattley

Yes we have put 3 pictures up of him, but they are on another thread with the same details as this one. we couldn't figure out how to add them to the post, so we made a new post.

thanks

Linda