Sign in to follow this  
Guest happy-jools

Hello were are newbies to all this

Guest happy-jools

Julia & Steve, Olivia (6) & Molly (3)

We have recently instruced an agency Visabureau to apply for a SIR 495 visa for our family.

We have just completed the TRA skills references which has taken a huge amount of time. Its very detailed (apparently has to be), it hasnt been sent off yet but the agent is happy with it.

We are very exited and apprehensive about a move to Adelaide - but hopefully will turn out to be the best decision.

Ive snooped around this forum for a few days and decided to register. Its all a bit daunting I think. Must be more confident.

Hope to chat more soon.

Guest jen&ian

Hi Julia, Steve, Olivia & Molly,

Just thought I'd say hello and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find it very friendly and helpful, (we always have :) ).

Good luck with everything,

Jen, Ian, Jay, Samuel & Noah

Guest donna T

Hi there and welcome to the site

It doesn't get any less nerve wracking as the process goes along I am afraid but it does get more exciting too

Good luck!

Guest Sue & Ash

hello julia and family! welcome :)

i am new to this too but it IS a very friendly site!

i am certain you'll get all your questions answered too

Susi

Hi and welcome to the site!

It does get more exciting - we are waiting for our visa to be granted - its like waiting for Christmas without an actual date to aim for.

Lea :D

Guest dglamoore

Hi and welcome to the site. :D

It is a long and stressful process but worth every minute when you get that visa!!

Lisa :lol:

Guest graandjac

Hi peeps we are new here aswell by everyone has been great so far are just about to start our TRA was it that bad ? not looking forward to it as our agent says it is the biggest hurdle :?

Graham, jacqui ,holly 9,owen 8 :D

Guest dglamoore

We did find the TRA the worst bit of the whole process - so much info to gather and get right but it is great when it comes back accepted and you can move on to the next bit.

Good luck with it and shout if you get stuck - still have all ours on the pc!!

Lisa :D

Guest happy-jools

thank you for making me feel very welcome to this forum. Im sure I will be stressing for many months to come, but feel that same as most others. It will be all worth it in the end.!!!!

Hi Julia, Steve & Girls, welcome :)

I must agree the TRA was the longest & most difficult stage for us..........& the waiting.......... 8)

If you are using an agency, ensure you get sent the TRA details that they send off as you will need them when you apply for PR after 2 years. I've just had mine emailed over to me.............its only about 50 sheets :roll:

But I would rather have them than lose them 8)

Good luck

Angela

Hiya Lisa

I am sorry I think I made a boo boo :cry: what I MEANT to say was you need the TRA information for licensing & stuff alike (especially in Ashleys trade) not PR - ooops...............sorry

BUT then I thought you probably won't have to do anything different to what you have done already for PR 8) thank goodness BUT to be safe I asked for everything to be sent onto me so I could keep the copies safe :) - this the agency agreed with.

I don't know about you guys, but once me & Ash did all the TRA work we just sent it to the agency & that was that, so rather than worry about it when he applies for his licence or 2 years down the line with PR & trying to remember what we sent etc - we will have the docs nice & safe

Cheers

Angela

Guest dglamoore

Hiya Angela

Thats a relief - thought I had read nothing about having to do another skills assessment unless you changed career :roll:

Luckily we do not have to worry about a licence when we get there :lol:

Lisa