Sign in to follow this  
Guest pieo

Dubai to Oz - how?

Guest pieo

Hi

I am brand new to this site but my friend who moves to adelaide on Sunday said it has been her life line. To cut a long story short I am a uk expat who has been living in dubai for the past 4 years. my husband lost his job 6 months ago and it is time to face the fact that there is just no work for him here. We really do not want to go back to the UK and would love to go to oz. problem is neither of our jobs are on the list. I am a relationship/bank manager and my husband works in the sewage treatment industry. We are desparate to settle in a nice country for our two young children and Australia sounds perfect. My question is how do we do this? Is it possible to get a job and the company sponsor you to enter the country or are we being unrealsitc? any help and advice would be really apreciated.:arghh: we are age 37!

Guest helene73

Dose the bank you work for have australian offices? Might be worth finding out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest pieo

hi

thanks for reply. i work for lloyds tsb. unfortunately not! i have written to ANZ for some advice though,

Guest helene73

Sorry I am unable to help you :( maybe your best bet is having a word with a few visa agents to discuss your options, I am using Go Matilda but there are many more highly recommended ones just search through some threads for names. Good luck :) x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk