Guest kas17

Aeroflot flights

Guest kas17

Thinking of going to the UK on holiday later this year via Hong Kong. Aeroflot-Russia are nearly $2000 dollars cheaper than anyone else. Has anyone flown with them and can give me some feedback

Karen

Thinking of going to the UK on holiday later this year via Hong Kong. Aeroflot-Russia are nearly $2000 dollars cheaper than anyone else. Has anyone flown with them and can give me some feedback

Karen

No never flown with them but if they put as much money into there website as they do aircraft maintenance id be carefull :nah:

hmmmm aeroflot used to fly regularly out of Aus in the 80s....back then the travel agent hinted that it's not the best airline to fly to Europe on with a baby.

My sister flew Aeroflot on the way back from one of her trips to somewhere. She said the planes were a bit old (seem to remember her saying something about sticky tape marks round the windows!) and the stewardesses were a little fierce - think Miss Trunchbull from "Matilda" - and a little errmmm....domineering - but that could have just been the way their English translations came across.

I'm sure all the airlines have to meet similar safety standards so if the price difference is large and you don't mind a "no frills" service, I'd say go for it!